The Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Result 2022 for CBT 2 on the official site of RRB Gorakhpur for the Level 6 CBT 2 exam conducted on 09 and 10 May 2022. As per the latest notification, the RRB Gorakhpur CBT 2 Result is announced to shortlist candidates 8 times the number of vacancies for CBAT which will be held in due course. Download the RRB NTPC Gorakhpur result 2022 PDF through the links given below:
Candidates can search for their roll numbers in the RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Result 2022. If the roll number appears in the result, then the candidate has qualified in the RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam and can now appear for further processes. Candidates who pass CBT 2 are qualified to take Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT). All important information associated with the RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Result 2022 has been laid out here, for your quick and easy reference.
RRB Gorakhpur Result 2022 Release Date
The RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Result 2022 release date is 10 June 2022. All aspirants must be aware of the below given important dates for RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Result 2022.
RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Result Events
RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Exam Date Phase 1
December 28, 2020, to January 13, 2021
RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Exam Date Phase 2
January 16 to 30, 2021
RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Exam Date Phase 3
January 31 to February 12, 2021
RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Exam Date Phase 4
February 14 to March 3, 2021
RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Exam Date Phase 5
March 4 to March 27, 2021
RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Exam Date Phase 6
1st to 8th Apr 2021
|RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Exam Date Phase 7||23rd, 24th, 26th, and 31st July 2021|
RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Answer Key Release Date (Provisional)
16th August 2021
RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Answer Key Release Date (Final)
|14th January 2022|
RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Result 2022 Release Date CBT 1
|30th March 2022|
RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Result CBT 2 Level 6
|10 June 2022|
Normalisation of Marks
The RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Exam 2021 conducting authorities use the following formula for conducting the normalisation of RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Results 2022.
Xn= (S2/S1) (X-Xav) + Yav
- Xn= Normalized Score of an Applicant
- Yav= Average of raw marks of Base Session
- S1= Standard Variation of raw marks of Applicant Session
- X= Raw marks of the applicant which is to be normalised
- S2= Standard Variation of raw marks of Base Session
- Xav= Average of raw marks of Applicant Session
How to Check RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Result 2022?
The steps to check RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Results 2022 are very straightforward and easy to follow. Once the results are rolled out, all you need to do is follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the RRB NTPC Gorakhpur.
- Login to your registered applicant account with crucial details like RRB NTPC Registration Number, and Date of Birth
- Now hit on the button that says “RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Result 2022.”
- Now the RRB NTPC Gorakhpur results will be displayed on your screen.
- Now search the result page with your roll number.
- Your results will be displayed next to your roll number. If your roll number is highlighted, then you are eligible to sit for the CBAT exam. If it is not highlighted, then that means you have not qualified CBT 2 Exam.
- Download your scorecard once it is released and made available for download. Keep a printout of your CBT 2 Results. You shall need it throughout the selection process.
RRB NTPC Results 2022 for Various Railways Zones
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) Related to RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Result 2022
Q 1: Should I keep my admit card till the results?
Ans: You must keep your admit card till the end of the selection process. It is an important document.
Q 3: What is the total number of people who have registered for this exam?
Ans: The total number of candidates who took part in this examination is listed in the table below:
Total Appeared Candidates
December 28, 2020, to January 13, 2021
January 16, to January 30, 2021
January 31, to February 12, 2021
February 14, to March 3, 2021
March 4, to March 27, 2021 ( 5th Phase )
Q4: What are the RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Qualifying Marks?
Ans: RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Qualifying Marks 2021 for CBT 1 are as follows.
Q5: What is an essential assumption for the normalisation of RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Results 2022?
Ans: The most critical assumption made for the normalisation of RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Result 2022 is that the intelligence level and performance level of all aspirants who have been given the exam across all sessions and phases is the same.