RRB Chandigarh Group D Cut Off 2018
By : Rahul Chadha
Updated : Feb 1, 2019, 17:34
RRB Chandigarh Group D cut off 2018 is expected to be out in the month of February 2019. You can check the RRB Group D Cut Off Marks from the official site of Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh -www.rrbcdg.gov.in.
RRB will publish the cut off along with the RRB Group D result 2018. We will update the cut off marks for the Group D exam.
RRB Chandigarh Group D Cut Off 2018 (Link Not Active)
RRB Group D Cut Off 2018 for All RRB Zones
Factors Affecting RRB Group D Cut Off
There are four major factors that affect the RRB Group D cut off, these are:
- Number of total vacancies
- Number of candidates participating
- The difficulty level of the RRB Group D Exam
- The number of vacancies for Chandigarh Region
Important Points to Remember
- The RRB will release the cut off of CBT of RRB Group D exam
- The cut off is the minimum marks to qualify the exam
- Those who will qualify the CBT will be sent to PET
The Railway Board has released the RRB ALP result and cut off separately for each zone. We have prepared a list of RRB ALP cut off for Chandigarh region for RRB ALP/Technician exam. You can check the status of RRB ALP/Technician cut off now.
RRB Chandigarh ALP Cut Off 2018, Download PDF