The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Bangalore has declared the RRB Bangalore NTPC Result 2022 for CBT 2 on 18 July 2022 on the official website for level 2 & 5 posts. For level 3 posts, it is going to be out anytime soon. As per the latest notification, the board has released the NTPC CBT 2 Result to shortlist 8 times candidates for the Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) which will be conducted in due course. Check the direct link to download the RRB NTPC Bangalore result 2022 PDF for CBT 2 below:
☛ RRB NTPC Bangalore CBT 2 Result Level 5 - Download PDF
☛ RRB NTPC Bangalore CBT 2 Result Level 2 - Download PDF
We will post all the latest updates on RRB NTPC Bengaluru result 2022 for CBT 2.
Candidates can search for their roll numbers in the RRB NTPC Bangalore Result 2022 PDF. If the roll number appears in the result, then the candidate has qualified in the RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam and can now appear for further processes. Candidates who pass CBT 2 level 2 & 5 have been qualified to take CBAT. For regular updates on RRB NTPC Bangalore Final Results 2021-2022, candidates are advised to visit the BYJU's Exam Prep website and app regularly.
RRB Bangalore Result 2022 Release Date
The RRB Bangalore result release date for CBT 2 is 07 June 2022. The RRB NTPC result is announced level-wise. All candidates who qualify the CBT 2 are allowed to appear for the subsequent stages of the Railway NTPC Bangalore selection process. The below table gives you all the important dates of RRB NTPC Bangalore Results.
RRB Bangalore NTPC Result 2021-2022 Dates
RRB NTPC Bangalore Events
RRB NTPC Bangalore Exam Date Phase 1
December 28, 2020, to January 13, 2021
RRB NTPC Bangalore Exam Date Phase 2
January 16 to 30, 2021
RRB Bangalore NTPC Exam Date Phase 3
January 31 to February 12, 2021
RRB NTPC Bangalore Exam Date Phase 4
February 14 to March 3, 2021
RRB NTPC Bangalore Exam Date Phase 5
March 4 to March 27, 2021
RRB NTPC Bangalore Exam Date Phase 6
1st to 8th April 2021
|RRB NTPC Bangalore Exam Date Phase 7|| 23rd, 24th, 26th, and 31st July 2021|
RRB NTPC Bangalore Answer Key Release Date (Provisional)
|16th August 2021|
RRB NTPC Bangalore Final Answer Key Release Date
|14th January 2022|
RRB NTPC Bangalore Result 2022 Release Date CBT 1
|30th March 2022|
RRB NTPC Bangalore Result 2022 CBT 2
|07 June 2022|
RRB NTPC Bangalore Result 2022 CBT 2 (Levels 2, 3 & 5)
|18 July 2022|
How to Check RRB NTPC Bangalore Result 2022?
The Railway NTPC Bangalore final result has been released online. It contains your RRB Bangalore NTPC scores, qualifying status, and other significant information important for selection. The below steps tells you how to check RRB NTPC Bangalore results:
- Firstly, go to the RRB NTPC Bangalore Official Website.
- A button labelled "RRB NTPC Results CBT 1" is available on the home page once the results are declared. Click on it.
- After selecting the results option, you will be redirected to a page where you must enter your RRB NTPC Bangalore registered details such as registration number, roll number, date of birth, and password.
- After entering the correct details, click the submit button. On the screen, your RRB NTPC Bangalore results will appear.
- Download your results and take a printout for further rounds of selection.
RRB Bangalore Result 2022 CBT 1
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Bangalore had declared the RRB NTPC Bangalore Result 2022 for CBT 1 on 30th March 2022 on the official website. As per the notification, the board had announced the NTPC CBT 1 Result to shortlist 20 times unique candidates for CBT 2 which has been held in May 2022 for levels 4 and 6 and is going to be conducted from 12 June to 17 June 2022 for levels 2, 3, and 5.
RRB NTPC 2021 exam was successfully completed in 7 phases from 28th December 2020 to 31st July 2021. The total number of vacancies released for RRB NTPC 2021 is more than 35,200 out of which 2470 vacancies are for the RRB NTPC Bangalore region. Download the RRB NTPC Bangalore result 2022 PDF CBT 1 through the links given below:
This year, the magnitude of the RRB NTPC applicants is large, and the competition is also comparatively high. All RRB NTPC Bangalore Results 2022 related information is given here for your convenience.
RRB NTPC Result 2022 for Various Railways Zones
FAQs on RRB NTPC Bangalore Result 2022
Q1: How to calculate the scores of RRB NTPC results?
Ans: Applicants can estimate their grades by consulting the answer key. To determine your RRB NTPC result, follow the steps below.
- For each correct answer, candidates will receive one mark.
- A penalty of 0.25 (14) marks is applied as negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- The RRB NTPC's absolute score will be determined based on the correct answers after deducting the penalty for all incorrect answers.
- The raw marks or the actual marks obtained by the candidates will be normalised based on rational assumptions.
Q 2: What is the formula that is used to normalise marks?
Ans: You can use the following formula for calculating your normalised marks for RRB NTPC CBT 1.
Xn= (S2/S1) (X-Xav) + Yav
- Yav= Average of raw marks of Base Session
- Xav= Average of raw marks of Applicant Session
- S1= Standard Variation of raw marks of Applicant Session
- X= Raw marks of the applicant which are to be normalised
- Xn= Normalized Score of an Applicant
- S2= Standard Variation of raw marks of Base Session
Q 3: What are the Important details covered in the RRB NTPC Bangalore Result?
Ans: Some important details mentioned in the RRB NTPC Bangalore Results 2022 are as follows.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate's registration number
- RRB NTPC Bangalore Exam date
- Subject-wise marks scored
- Normalised Marks
- Qualifying status
Q 4: What will be the deciding factor in the case of a tie?
Ans: The following are the two options for breaking the tie:
- When two or more aspirants receive the same number of marks, the merit is decided by age criteria, with older aspirants receiving more merit.
- When the candidates' ages are similar, the alphabetical order of their names (A to Z) is used to break the tie.
Q5: Will there be normalisation of marks only for CBT 1?
Ans: No, The normalisation of marks will be conducted for all stages of the selection process.