RRB ALP CBT 2 Result 2019
By : Rahul Chadha
Updated : Apr 27, 2019, 22:35
RRB ALP CBT 2 Result 2019 is out! RRB has announced revised RRB ALP CBT 2 result 2019 and cutoff marks. You can check RRB ALP/Technician CBT 2 result by the direct link of PDF.
Earlier, Railway has published the most awaited result of RRB ALP (Loco Pilot) & Technician CBT 2 result. Shortlisted candidates will for CBT 3 round.
RRB ALP Result 2019 for CBT 2 (Zone-wise)
Note: All railway zones result has been declared. Candidates can check the revised result of their respective zones below.
How to Check RRB ALP/Technician Result 2019?
- Visit the regional site of RRB
- Now click on the ‘RRB ALP CBT 2 result 2019’ link
- You will see a PDF file of the RRB ALP result
- Now download the PDF and look for your Roll Number
- If your roll number is present in the list that means you have qualified CBT 2
How to Check RRB ALP Score Card 2019?
- Visit the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Open “Recruitment”
- Click on the RRB region you have applied for
- Regional website of Railway Recruitment Board will open
- Click on the link of RRB ALP Technician Score Card
- Submit the credentials (your roll number and date of birth) in the login and submit the details
- RRB ALP Score Card will appear on your computer screen
- Download and take print out of your mark sheet for future use.
Please note that the following details will be mentioned on RRB ALP Technician scorecard:
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in RRB ALP/Technician exam
- Normalized Marks
- Qualifying Status
RRB ALP Marking Scheme 2019
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Basic Science & Engineering||40||40|
|General awareness on current affairs||10||10|
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|Relevant Trade||75 questions||60 min|
- This part is qualifying in nature
- The Qualifying Mark is 35 %
- For every wrong answer, 1/3rd mark will get deducted
The RRB ALP & Technician selection process is based on the various phases which are given below:
- Computer Based Exam for both ALP/Technician
- Second Stage of CBT for Technician Post
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test for ALP
- Document Verification
After the completion of document verification, the board will release the names of the candidates for the allotment of Division/ Workshops under Indian Railways. Thus, to become Assistant Loco Pilot or Technician in Indian Railways, you have to clear the above-mentioned stages.