RRB Ahmedabad Result 2022 is released by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) on the official website on 18 July 2022 for the RRB NTPC CBT 2 which was conducted from 12 to 17 June 2022 for pay levels 2, 3 & 5. The board has released the RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Result for CBT 2 to shortlist 8 times the number of vacancies for CBAT (Computer Based Aptitude Test). We have provided the direct link to check RRB Ahmedabad Result 2022 for CBT 2 for levels 2 & 5 posts below.
☛ RRB Ahmedabad Result Level 2 NTPC CBT 2 - Download PDF
☛ RRB Ahmedabad Level 5 Result NTPC CBT 2 - Download PDF
The RRB NTPC exam 2021-2022 was held in 7 phases across the country from 28 December 2020 to 31st July 2021. Thus, the RRB NTPC CBT 1 result for Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3, Phase 4, Phase 5, Phase 6 and Phase 7 was announced separately. RRB NTPC also rolls out the cut off along with the result for different posts. Candidates are advised to check the official RRB Ahmedabad Official Website or BYJU's Exam Prep website for regular updates on RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Result 2022.
The Railway NTPC Ahmedabad Result 2022 for the CBT 2 examination is announced along with the category-wise and region-wise cut off. Candidates can search for their roll numbers in the RRB Ahmedabad Result 2022. If the roll number appears in the result, then the candidate has qualified in the RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam and can now appear for further processes. Candidates who clear the CBT-2 exam are eligible to appear for the skill test/aptitude test as applicable. Below you will find all RRB NTPC Result related information for your quick reference.
RRB Ahmedabad Result 2022 Release Date
RRB NTPC Ahemdabad result dates are as follows:
RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Events
RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Exam Date 2021 Phase 1
December 28, 2020, to January 13, 2021
RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Exam Date 2021 Phase 2
January 16 to 30, 2021
RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Exam Date 2021 Phase 3
January 31 to February 12, 2021
RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Exam Date 2021 Phase 4
February 15 to March 3, 2021
RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Exam Date 2021 Phase 5
March 4 to March 27, 2021
RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Exam Date 2021 Phase 6
April 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8, 2021
RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Exam Date 2021 Phase 7
23rd, 24th, 26th, and 31st July 2021
RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Answer Key Release Date (Provisional)
|16th August 2021|
RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Answer Key Release Date (Final)
|14th January 2022|
RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Result 2022 CBT 1 Release Date
|30 March 2022|
RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Result CBT 2 Level 6
|08 June 2022|
RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Result CBT 2 Level 2 & 5
|18 July 2022|
RRB Ahmedabad Result NTPC CBT 1
Check the direct links to download the RRB Ahmedabad result for CBT 1 below:
How to Check RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Result 2022?
RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Result for CBT 1 all phases have been published online. Candidates can check their results on the Railway Ahmedabad Official Website by using their login credentials. Below are the steps that will tell you how to check RRB NTPC Ahmedabad result 2022
- First and foremost, go to the RRB NTPC official website.
- You'll find an "RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Results CBT 1" option on that particular page as per your CBT 1 Exam Phase.
- You will be redirected to a page where you must enter your RRB NTPC roll number and date of birth and other registered credentials. Fill in the requisite details and hit the submit button.
- Your RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Result 2022 for CBT-1 will appear on your screen in the form of a PDF.
- You must download, save a soft copy of your results and take a printout of the same for further rounds.
RRB Results for Various Railways Zones
FAQs Related to RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Result 2022
Q 1: How are the RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Scores calculated?
Ans: By consulting the response key, applicants can estimate their grades. Follow the steps below to measure your RRB NTPC scores:
- Candidates will receive one mark for each correct answer.
- For each incorrect answer, a penalty of 0.25 marks is applied as negative marking.
- After deducting the penalty for all incorrect answers, the RRB NTPC's absolute score will be calculated based on the correct answers.
- Since the RRB NTPC Ahmedabad 2022 has been conducted in multi-sessions and various phases, The exam conducting authority shall normalise the raw marks (actual marks obtained by a candidate) of candidates based on various logical assumptions.
- The normalised marks of the candidate are the final marks obtained by the candidate.
Q 3: What will be the tie-breaker for RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Result 2022?
Ans: Below is the rules applied to break the tie:
- When two or more aspirants earn the same scores, the merit is determined based on age parameters, with older aspirants earning higher merit.
- If the candidates' ages are similar, the alphabetical order of their names (A to Z) is used to break the tie.
Q 4: What is the formula used for the normalisation of marks?
Ans: Below, you will find the formula for calculating the normalised marks for RRB exams.
Xn= (S2/S1) (X-Xav) + Yav
- Xn= Normalized Score of an Applicant
- Yav= Average of raw marks of Base Session
- S1= Standard Variation of raw marks of Applicant Session
- X= Raw marks of the applicant which are to be normalised
- S2= Standard Variation of raw marks of Base Session
- Xav= Average of raw marks of Applicant Session
Q 5: What are the qualifying marks for CBT 1?
Ans: Below is the RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Qualifying Marks 2021-2022 CBT 1.