SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
The table below highlights the important dates for SSC CGL 2022 Exam:
Last date to Apply for SSC CGL 2021-2022
Application Correction Window
|28.01.2022 till 01.02.2022|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021-2022
|10-15 Days before the exam date|
SSC CGL Exam Date 2021-2022
|11.04.2022 to 21.04.2022|
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Guidelines
SSC CGL 2022: Important Do's to follow at the SSC CGL Exam center
- Students must carry following things in Exam Hall
- Admission Certificate
- Two copies of their latest colored passport size photograph (3 cm x 3.5 cm).
- At least one valid photo bearing identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph
- Eligible photo identity proofs such as
- Aadhaar Card/Print out of e-Aadhaar
- Driving License
- Service ID Card issued to employees by Central Govt./State Govt./
- ID Card issued by University/College/School
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- Ex-Servicemen Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence
- Any other Photo Identity Proof issued by Central Govt./ State Govt.).
- If the Photo Identity Card does not contain the complete Date of Birth, then the candidate must carry an additional original document having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate (e.g. Admit Card/ Pass Certificate/ Marks Sheet of 10th Class issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate etc. issued only by Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSUs). In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID Proof/ the Certificate brought in support of Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Face mask.
- Hand sanitizer (Small bottle).
- Transparent water bottle.
- Printout of COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admission
- Candidates who arrive at the Exam center after the entry gate closure time will not be permitted to attend the examination centre; hence, candidates must be at the venue within the time limit.
- Candidates can also bring their ball pens which must have a transparent outer cover
- Candidates must strictly abide by the instructions given by the exam functionaries (Invigilator/ Centre supervisor)
- There will not be any bio-metric registration to prevent any physical contact between candidates. However, candidates have to compulsorily give their thumb impression on the commission copies and attendance sheets
SSC CGL 2022: Important Don'ts to follow at the SSC CGL Exam center
- Candidates should not hurry into the exam centre.
- They must stand in the proper queue, assist exam centre authorities, and cooperate with other applicants.
- Aspirants shall not wear or carry expensive things such as jewellery or electronic equipment such as a smart watch, mobile, pen drive, bluetooth gadget, pen camera, and so on.
- They must not engage in disciplinary actions such as cheating.
|Share your SSC CGL 2021-22 Exam experience with us. Fill this SSC CGL Feedback form. Fill the exam form and we will call you to take the exam overview.|
Instructions to be followed during the SSC CGL 2022 Exam
- The time will be kept at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of the screen will show you how much time you have left to finish the exam. When the timer runs out, the exam will automatically terminate.
- The status of each question is indicated in the question palette on the right side of the screen. The colour code a helps you identify the inquiry status. Look at the signs given below
- The marked for review status for a question implies that you want to revisit the question.
- To maximise the question window, click on the ‘>' arrow located on the left side of the question palette. To return to the question palette, click on the ‘' arrow on the right side of the question window.
- To change the language during the test, applicants must first click on the ‘Profile' picture in the upper right corner of their screen, then pick the question content language from the drop-down menu.
- You may also click to go to the bottom and top of the question area without scrolling.
SSC CGL Exam 2022 Tips: Navigating to a Question
To answer a question, do the following:
- Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. By selecting an answer to the question and thereafter going to the next question directly from the question palette does NOT save your answer to the current question
- Click on Save & Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question
- Click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question
SSC CGL Exam 2022 Tips: Answering a Question
Candidates must follow the below procedure for answering a multiple-choice type question
- To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options
- To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button
- To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button
- To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answering the question
SSC CGL Exam 2022 Tips: Navigating through sections
- Sections in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted
- After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section
- You can shuffle between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience
- The candidate can view the corresponding section summary as part of the legend that appears in every section above the question palette
Tips on How to Attempt SSC CGL 2022 Exam?
Set Your order Of Attempting Questions
- Solve the Section You are confident about in the first. This will boost your confidence
- Solve Reasoning and Quant section on the 1st or 2nd number as they take more time. Also, in the end, as students are in hurry there are more chances of creating calculation mistake
- Solve English and General Awareness in the last as they would not take more time as compared to quant and reasoning
One Pattern to solve SSC CGL Exam is
- 1st section: Reasoning/Maths
- 2nd Section: English / GA
- 3rd Section: Reasoning/Maths
- 4th Section: English / GA
Other Pattern is
- 1st section: Reasoning/Maths
- 2nd Section: Reasoning/Maths
- 3rd Section: English / GA
- 4th Section: English / GA
Divide the Time for Each Section
Candidates must divide their them into four sections to ensure timely completion of the SSC CGL Exam
- Quant Section: 15 – 18 Min
- Reasoning Section: 12 – 15 Min
- English Section: 10 – 12 Min
- GA Section: 5 – 8 Min
- Revisiting the Question: 5 – 7 Min
- Don’t Get Stuck, Set the deadline for each question
- Skip the question taking more time
- Leave 5 – 7 Minutes to revisit the skipped questions
- Read the Questions Instructions Carefully
- Maintain your Speed & Accuracy to Maximize your Score
- Be Confident
Hence, nothing to worry about…. pull your socks up and push the limits hardest you can. Success will definitely be in your bag. Good Luck to all of you!
All The Best !!!
DREAM, STRIVE & SUCCEED With US!
3 Crore+ Registered Aspirants | 2.5 Crore Downloads | 50,000+ Selections