COVID-19 pandemic is a challenge for the country which is spreading rapidly. To successfully conduct the SSB interview with no threat to the health of candidates, these all instructions are issued. Many instructions that are issued are hard to fulfil by a candidate for e.x. COVID-19 test certificate which has to be only two days old. It is also a challenge for all those candidates who have more than one interview.
Here are some important instructions issued by the SSB centre:
Advisory for SSB interview
1. Candidates need to have a COVID-19 ICMR LAB TEST.
- Note* COVID-19 ICMR LAB TEST. CANDIDATES WILL GET A ‘COVID-19 NEGATIVE CERTIFICATE’, FROM A REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONER IN CASE HE IS NOT IN POSSESSION OF A COVID-19 TEST REPORT.
2. Candidates will have to install the Aarogya Setu application in their phones before leaving the home station for the selection centre. Screenshot of having green status has to be taken before leaving for SSB and this screenshot is checked at the time of reporting on Selection centre.
3. All candidates are also required to carry personal masks, face shield, gloves, hand sanitiser and personal water bottles.
4. Candidates are told to carry Bed Sheet, Durrie and Pillow cover, these items will not be provided at the selection centre.
5. Candidates are advised to carry clothing required for at least two weeks of stay (In case of recommendation and future procedure).
6. Candidates are also advised not to bring any kind of medicine including Generic medicines. Any medical assistance will be provided at the selection centre.
7. All those candidates who have symptoms are advised not to move from their home station. If any kind of symptoms found at the time of reporting will be returned back.
8. QUARANTINE POLICY: All candidates are required to meet the Quarantine Requirements of the respective states before their due date of reporting for SSB interview.
9. Besides that candidates need to carry all documents and items required to carry in SSB interview. Please download the official call up letter to read instruction.
Candidates are also required to carry all documents including affidavit for the wrong name, tattoos, a latest photograph not older than one week in case of failure to produce at the time of reporting candidate will not be allowed SSB interview. Also, candidates will not be allowed to go out of the selection centre after stage 1 of the SSB interview. So it is advisable to all candidates to carry all documents and items prescribed by the selection centres. There are few alterations in the instructions of each selection centre call up letter, it is advisable to carefully read the instructions given by the SSB centre on which you have to report.
More from us:
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App