How to Prepare for SNAP in 3 Months?
To make an effective 3 months SNAP preparation plan, you should know your position, strengths, and weaknesses. First of all, the candidates must clearly understand the latest SNAP Exam Pattern to get an idea of the section-wise weightage, marking scheme, topics covered, and difficulty level. After that, go through the syllabus and all the important chapters one by one and evaluate yourself. The SNAP is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU) for the purpose of admission to its various institutes. SIU organizes the SNAP exam thrice out of which the candidate can give up to three attempts for this exam this year.
- There are three sections in total: 1. General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability (15 ques), 2. Analytical & Logical Reasoning (25 ques), 3. Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency-DI &DS (20 ques).
- There are a total of 60 questions with one mark each.
- The SNAP is an online computer-based with a duration of 60 minutes.
- For each wrong attempt, 0.25 marks will be withdrawn. There is no mark deduction for not attempting a question.
SNAP Preparation in 3 Months: Key Highlights
After compiling the study material for SNAP, the candidates must do the below tips to prepare for SNAP in 3 months.
- Spent enough time to complete the syllabus and try to complete it on time. So that you can get enough time for revision.
- It is recommended to join online study groups. It will help you to interact with the other candidates. Additionally, you can keep in touch with the experts so that you can get instant responses to your queries.
- Learn shortcut tricks to solve math questions quickly and accurately.
- Solve previous years' SNAP Question Papers lots of time to enhance your speed and confidence.
How to Prepare for SNAP in 3 Months: Month-Wise Study Plan
It will be useful for the candidates if they divide SNAP Preparation Plan in 3 months in 3 sessions. Note the table below to get a session-wise plan to Prepare for SNAP in 3 Months.
First 45 days
Complete all the important chapters and topics
Next 30 days
Practice sample questions as many as you can
Last 15 days
Revise what you have prepared
The candidates sometimes wonder how to Prepare for SNAP in 3 Months. Here is a three-stage SNAP Preparation plan to assist the candidates to ace SNAP in just 3 months.
Stage 1: Complete the Syllabus First
The candidates must complete the SNAP Syllabus and other important topics related to English, A-LR and QA-DI & DS first. Always start with the subject in which you are weak and study each topic and chapter one by one without forgetting to solve the chapter-wise exercises. Try to invest 6-7 hours in a day to complete the overall syllabus with good conceptual clarity.
Here are some tips from an expert on how to finish reading all of SNAP in 3 Months.
- Always begin with a subject that you find challenging. To fully grasp the principles, study it carefully and perform the activities.
- Each day, read the newspaper to answer RC questions. Improve your understanding abilities and grammatical sense.
- To prepare for static GK questions, study the Manorama Yearbook
Stage 2: Solve Sample Questions
It's crucial to practise the sample questions, past years' question papers and mock papers. It is because, in an MBA Exam, you need to be able to utilise the information acquired during the period of preparation. You become more comfortable with the actual SNAP Exam as you take more SNAP Mock Tests and sample questions because they are an exact reproduction of the real test.
- Try to attempt 15-20 mock tests before the exam to get an overview of the latest trends of the exam.
- Do not forget to analyse your performance and always assess your progress.
- Increase your accuracy and speed so that you can complete the exam on time and get time to revise the set.
Stage 3: Only Revisions
Revision of the concepts you have prepared should take up the final 15 days of the three-month SNAP Preparation period. Revise each topic carefully by going back to it one at a time. Look over all the equations, key logical reasoning theorems, and quant in detail.
- Revise all the topics, and concepts that you have studied in your 3 months SNAP Preparation time schedule.
- Do not start anything new. Only concentrate on revising the chapters and your weak areas
SNAP is an easy exam and the candidates can easily crack it if they prepared for this exam dedicatedly. Hopefully, this article will help you to get a clear-cut strategy to Prepare for SNAP in 3 Months.
Commentswrite a comment