The SLAT 2022 exam will be conducted in Computer Based Test mode. To help the candidates, for the day of the exam some important Do's and Don'ts have been listed down which will help them in scoring well in this exam.
SLAT Exam Important Dates
Here is the list of important dates SLAT Exam 2022:
SLAT 2022 Events
SLAT 2022 Application Start
|25th January 2022|
SLAT 2022 Last Date To Register
|15th June 2022|
SLAT Admit Card 2022 Release date
|22nd June 2022|
SLAT Exam Date 2022
|3rd July 2022|
SLAT Result 2022
12th July 2022
SLAT 2022 Do's: Important Things to keep in Mind
- SLAT Admit Card: The candidates must carry the SLAT Admit Card with them while heading toward the exam center. Without an admit card, no entry shall be provided into the examination center.
- Check the SLAT Exam Pattern: It is very important to understand the exam pattern properly before going to take the SLAT 2022 exam.
- Proof of Identity: The candidates should not forget to carry any one of your Photo ID proof both in original and xerox
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- College ID Card
- Reach before time: The candidates should reach the examination centre by 7:30 AM. No candidate will be allowed inside the test centre after 8:30 AM for SLAT2022
- Check all the Exam Details: The candidates must follow the instructions and directions mentioned on the JIPMAT admit card and do things strictly according to it. If you fail to do so, you might get disqualified from the exam.
SLAT 2022 Don'ts: Things to Avoid on the Exam-Day
- Don't Be Late: No candidate will be allowed inside the test centre after 8:30 AM for SLAT2022
- Don't carry prohibited things: You must not carry any below-mentioned prohibited item inside the test center as it might lead to your disqualification
- Mobile phones
- Any electronic device
- Written material
- Any Bluetooth device
- Avoid starting new topics: The candidates should not start any new topics before the exam day whereas they should focus only on the important topics at the last moment. The candidates must keep themselves relaxed in the last minutes before the exam so that their performance in the exam doesn't get hamper.
- Do not panic: Panicking during the exam will only create mental pressure the candidates will not be able to perform well in the exam.