SJRI Clinical Research Recruitment 2022: Highlights
The interested candidates can check the table below to acknowledge the essential highlights for the SJRI Clinical Research Job Recruitment 2022.
|Name of the Institute||St. John's Research Institute|
|Name of The Post||Clinical Research Coordinator|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Title of the project||G-CHF Study Project|
|Duration of the Recruitment||2024|
|Preferred languages||English and Hindi, including south Indian Languages|
|Salary Emoulmends||Rs 15,000/-pm.|
SJRI Clinical Research Job Recruitment 2022: Roles And Responsibilities
The candidates can check the information given below to acknowledge the role and responsibilities of SJRI Clinical Research Job Recruitment 2022.
- It facilitates coordinates and daily clinical trial activities by playing a critical role in the conduction of the study.
- The candidates must possess knowledge of the informed consent process and an understanding of the study protocol to answer all the questions.
- Coordinates approval of new study contracts and agreements.
- The candidates must respond to data clarification requests timely.
- The candidate must review and comprehend every assigned protocol, including the study proceedings and timelines.
- The study subject appointments must be scheduled, and the candidate must serve as the patient liaison to the PI and other participating physicians.
- The candidate must work closely with the PI, and the CRC participates integrally in the informed consent process via clear communication and the potential study subjects about protocol.
- The candidates must assist the Principal Investigator in submitting accurate and timely closeout documents to applicable IEC/IRB and other regulatory requirements.
- Completion of the case report. They must work to extract data from patient files (Source documents) timely.
- The candidate must attend and coordinate the sponsor Site Selection visits, study closeout visits, and Routine monitoring visits.
- The candidate is required to assist with the development of the study materials, including but not limited to case report forms (CRFs), the informed consent document, and drug/device accountability logs enrollment logs.
- The candidate must pertain to the study posed during the informed consent process.
How to Apply For the SJRI Clinical Research Job Recruitment 2022
The interested candidates can send their Resume to:
- The Principal Investigator
- G-CHF Study Project
The candidates must send an email cover letter and curriculum vitae along with the 3 references (names and phone numbers/email addresses/) by on or before 10th August 2022 at email@example.com holding the 'cc' to hr @ sjri. res. in.
Commentswrite a comment