What is Simplification & Approximation?
Basic math calculations and certain other algebraic subjects of simplification. Simplification takes less time and produces better results. Using the basic BODMAS concepts, simplification involves converting or discovering missing values from large and complex expressions. In these types of questions, you just have to use basic calculation tricks to get the final result.
Importance of Simplification & approximation for IBPS RRB exam 2022
Simplification-approximation can be easily a make or break for any student aspiring to become an IBPS RRB PO or Clerk in 2022.
- You will get around 10-15 questions from this section.
- You can easily solve all the questions in minimal time with 100% accuracy.
- You can easily manage to achieve a good score in the quantitative aptitude section.
Some Questions about The PDF:
20. Direction: What value should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following equation?
283 × 56 + 252 = 20 × ?
A. 805 B. 803 C. 807 D. 809 E. None of these
21. Direction: What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following question?
1234 + 2345 – 3456 + 4567 = ?
A. 4590 B. 4680 C. 4670 D. 4690 E. None of these
22. Direction: What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following question?
115 ÷ 5 + 12 × 6 = ? + 64 ÷ 4 - 35
A. 95 B. 136 C. 102 D. 74 E. 114
23. Direction: What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following question?
45% of 400+ √? = 56% of 750 - 40% of 350
A. 10000 B. 1000 C. 10201 D. 9801 E. 10404
Download Important Simplification & Approximation PDF for IBPS RRB Exam 2022
Kindly click the links provided below to download the 70 most important questions of Simplification & Approximation for IBPS RRB exam 2022.
These topics are simple and straightforward to score if you have a strong understanding of them. When tackling these problems, you must be extremely quick and precise. Use the following link to take our daily quizzes:
So, without further ado, go ahead and grab these PDFs to help you prepare for the IBPS RRB 2022 Exam. Remember to compare your answers to the provided solution pdf to determine your strengths and shortcomings.
You may Check other Quantitative Aptitude Study Notes
Here you will find study notes of all the chapters of the quantitative aptitude section for IBPS RRB 2022 preparation. Kindly have a look at them.
|D.I Basics, Pie Chart, Table Chart, Bar Graph, Line Graph, Mixed Graph, Missing D.I|
Simplification & approximation questions are important for the following bank exams.
Name of the exam
If you are aiming to clear the IBPS RRB exam in 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.