To prepare for the next IBPS RRB 2021 exam, students must look for crucial questions for simplification percent approximation. You can find high-quality practice questions in this post. 70 questions have been provided in both Hindi and English, along with their answers.
Please read the entire material and print the PDFs for practice. The IBPS RRB 2021 exam has only one month left. So continue to practice and learn from your failures.
What is Simplification & Approximation?
Basic math calculations and certain other algebraic subjects of simplification. Simplification takes less time and produces better results. Using the basic BODMAS concepts, simplification involves converting or discovering missing values from large and complex expressions.
In these types of questions, you just have to use basic calculation tricks to get the final result.
Why it is Important for IBPS RRB 2021?
- You will get around 10-15 questions from this section.
- You can easily solve all the questions in minimal time with 100% accuracy.
- You can easily manage to achieve a good score in the quantitative aptitude section.
Some Questions of The PDF:
20. Direction: What value should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following equation?
283 × 56 + 252 = 20 × ?
A. 805 B. 803 C. 807 D. 809 E. None of these
21. Direction: What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following question?
1234 + 2345 – 3456 + 4567 = ?
A. 4590 B. 4680 C. 4670 D. 4690 E. None of these
22. Direction: What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following question?
115 ÷ 5 + 12 × 6 = ? + 64 ÷ 4 - 35
A. 95 B. 136 C. 102 D. 74 E. 114
23. Direction: What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following question?
45% of 400+ √? = 56% of 750 - 40% of 350
A. 10000 B. 1000 C. 10201 D. 9801 E. 10404
These topics are simple and straightforward to score if you have a strong understanding of them. When tackling these problems, you must be extremely quick and precise. Use the following link to take our daily quizzes:
So, without further ado, go ahead and grab these PDFs to help you prepare for the IBPS RRB 2021 Exam. Remember to compare your answers to the provided solution pdf to determine your strengths and shortcomings.
You may Check other Quantitative Aptitude Study Notes
Here you will find study notes of all the chapters of the quantitative aptitude section for IBPS RRB 2021 preparation. Kindly have a look at them.
|D.I Basics, Pie Chart, Table Chart, Bar Graph, Line Graph, Mixed Graph, Missing D.I|
Simplification & approximation questions are important for the following bank exams.
Name of the exam
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Mock Test||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria||IBPS RRB Application Form 2021|
|IBPS RRB Question Papers||IBPS RRB Cut Off|
|IBPS RRB Syllabus 2021||IBPS RRB Exam Pattern|
|IBPS RRB Online Coaching||IBPS RRB Salary|
Attempt here IBPS RRB Mock Test 2021 to analyze your performance & improve score.
Join IBPS RRB Online Coaching to crack the exam with good marks.
What will you get in this course?
- 200+ Interactive Live Classes for complete conceptual clarity
- 10000+ Practice Questions covering all levels of difficulty
- 35+ Full-Length Mock Tests & 150+ PDFs
- Full coverage of Quant, Reasoning, English, Hindi, Computer & GA
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.