Last Minutes Preparation Tips for SIDBI Grade A Exam 2022
Our experts have gathered some important last minutes tips for SIDBI Grade A exam 2022. You are highly recommended to go through those useful tips and strategies for a successful exam day.
1. Remember the Structure of the Exam
- It is very important to not forget the exam pattern, marking scheme, etc.
- You should be aware of the expected level of exam pattern and the types of questions asked.
- Go through the SIDBI Grade A syllabus and the SIDBI Grade A exam pattern for a clear idea of the exam pattern and selection process.
2. Have a Clear Idea of the Required Minimum Number of Attempts
- A major question that daunts many students is, ‘Attempting how many questions would be considered as a safe attempt for SIDBI Grade A exam?’. For this, it is essential that you are very clear with the SIDBI Grade A previous year cut-off.
- Understanding the previous year's cutoff is very crucial as it provides you with a clear picture of the competition level.
- So, you should target to attempt a minimum number of questions as per the last year's cut-off to be on the safe side.
- Go through the SIDBI Grade A previous year's question paper once to revise everything.
3. Focus on Question Selection
- In the English Language, first go for the filler, close test, match the column, error spotting, etc as these questions are comparatively easy and less time-consuming. You can go for reading comprehension and para jumble after that.
- In Quantitative Aptitude, first go for the number series, simplification & approximation, and quadratic questions. Then you can go for the DI and some easy arithmetic questions.
- In the Reasoning ability section, do not attempt the puzzle in the first attempt if you have not practiced enough and are under-confident. You can go for other easy questions like direction, blood relation, syllogism, inequality, alphabet series, etc.
Dos and Don’ts for SIDBI Grade A Exam
Candidates should go through the Dos and Don’ts for SIDBI Grade-A Exam in order to avoid any kinds of mishaps during the exam and just before the exam.
1. Time Management & Speed
- This is one of the most important parameters to clear SIDBI Grade A.
- This is another important parameter that you need to take care of in the exam.
- the exam is basically a test of time management, speed, and accuracy.
- You should make a proper balance between speed and accuracy to gain the maximum benefit in the exam.
2. Focus on Accuracy and Avoid Negative Marking
- Accuracy will play a key role in determining your score for the exam.
- Do not make any wild guesses as it will further obstruct your chance of clearing the exam. Attempt only if you have at least 80% clarity and understanding of a particular question.
- Every wrong answer will yield 0.25 marks as a negative mark. This is why accuracy is crucial while attempting questions.
3. Do not Get Panicked
- Even if you come across a new pattern-based question in the exam, don't panic.
- Keep your cool and think about the question for a minute. If nothing comes to mind in this time limit, move on to the following question.
4. Check Important Documents
Keep all of your documentation, including your admit card, photo, Self Declaration form, ID proof, photocopy of ID proof, and so on, in a safe place. We wish you the best of luck and hope that everything goes smoothly for you.
Last Minutes Tips to Prepare SIDBI Grade A Exam
- Do not start any new topic just 1-2 days before the actual exam.
- Do not take unnecessary stress over exam patterns and level of competition.
- Do not over-indulge in social media and or any kinds of distracting factor just one night before the exam.
- Just go through the important formulas and rules of important chapters.
- Revise your hand-written notes if any.
We hope you've all done your homework and are prepared to take on the challenge tomorrow. We recommend that you do not begin anything new the night before the exam. It's time to maintain your mind quiet and composed so that you may confidently take the exam.
Related Useful Links
|SIDBI Grade A Syllabus||SIDBI Grade A Exam Pattern|
|SIDBI Grade A Cut-off||SIDBI Grade A Salary|
If you are aiming to crack SIDBI Grade A/IBPS 2022, then join the sure-shot success Batch Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment