Science and Technology - Biotechnology (6)
Attempt now to get your rank among 219 students!
1. A bacterial cell
2. A virus
Select the correct answer from the code given below:
1. Blue Biotechnology - Hydroponics
2. Grey Biotechnology - Removal of pollutants
3. Cry 1AC - Insecticide
4. Cas9 - Palindromic DNA sequence
Which of the above pairs are correctly matched?
1. T-cells originate in the bone marrow and mature in the thymus.
2. T-Cell Receptors (TCR), unlike antibodies, can bind antigen directly.
3. T-cells maintain immune homeostasis in humans over decades.
Which of the statements given above is/are incorrect?
1. Production of transgenic plants and animals.
2. Biosynthesis of Interferons.
3. Identification of Criminals.
4. Prevention and cure of sickle cell anemia.
5. Detecting mutations in DNA.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
1. It is a genome editing tool consisting of an enzyme and a piece of RNA.
2. Cas9 recognises the target sequence in the gene to cut the foreign DNA for repair.
3. It can be used to genetically modify foods to improve their nutritional values and increase their shelf life.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
- 219 attempts
- 0 upvotes
- 9 comments