Time Left - 10:00 mins
Science and Technology - Biotechnology (12)
Attempt now to get your rank among 385 students!
With reference to the production of Single-cell protein, consider the following statements:
1) Processed food wastes can be used as a substrate for its production.
2) It is mostly an aerobic process.
3) Yeast and Fungi are used as microorganisms in the process.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
With reference to enzymes, which of the following statements is/are correct?
1) They are either carbohydrates or fats.
2) They are not always found uniformly within a cell.
3) Their activity in the body is independent of body temperature and pH.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
The term ‘epigenetic clock’ sometimes seen in the news is related to-
What do you mean by the term “Biofortification”?
“BioNEST” recently seen in news is related to:
- 385 attempts
- 3 upvotes
- 8 comments