SBI SO Manager Credit Procedure Notification 2020-21
|SBI SO Manager (Credit Procedures) Notification 2020-21||Download PDF|
|SBI SO Manager (Credit Procedure) Recruitment 2020-21||Click here to Apply Online|
SBI SO Other Recruitment Notifications 2020-21
|Posts||Click here to Download Official Notification PDF||Click here to Apply Online||Click here to View Complete Details|
|SBI SO Recruitment 2020||SBI SO Recruitment Notification PDF 2020||Apply Online||Click here|
|Engineer Fire||SBI SO Recruitment on Regular Basis (Engineer Fire)||Apply Online||Click here|
|DM (Internal Audit)||SBI SO Recruitment (Internal Audit)||Apply Online||Click here|
|Network Specialist||SBI SO Recruitment (Network Specialist)||Apply Online||Click Here|
|Security Analyst||SBI SO Recruitment (Security Analyst)||Apply Online||Click here|
|Marketing||SBI SO Recruitment- Marketing||Apply Online||Click here|
SBI SO Manager Recruitment 2020-21 Important Dates
SBI SO important events such as date of online registration, closure of online registration, the date for the online exam, tentative date to download the SBI SO admit card. Check the complete details below.
|Online Registration of Application Starts||22.12.2020|
|Closure of registration of application||11.01.2021|
|Last date to Edit Application||11.01.2021|
|Closure of Printing Application||31.01.2021|
|Online Application Fee Payments||22.12.2020 to 11.01.2021|
SBI SO Manager Recruitment Vacancies 2020-21
The following table lists the number of posts offered under this recruitment.
Manager (Credit Procedures)
SBI SO Manager Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
Following are the various eligibility criteria for the SBI SO Manager Credit Procedure recruitment. Interested candidates should check whether they fulfill the required eligibility criteria for applying for the post.
SBI SO Manager (Credit Procedure)
- Age as on 30.09.2020:
- Min 25 years & Max 35
- Educational Qualification:
- Basic Qualification (Compulsory)
- Full-time MBA or its equivalent/ PGDM/ PGDBA/CA/CFA/FRM
- The Institute should be recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE/UGC.
- Courses (MBA or its equivalent/ PGDM/ PGDBA) completed through correspondence/ part-time will not be eligible.
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess an MBA or equivalent/ PGDM/ PGDBA with a specialization in Finance.
- Basic Qualification (Compulsory)
- Work Experience (As on 30.09.2020)
- Minimum 6 years of experience of which post-qualification experience of minimum 4 years in the area of credit processes & credit policy framing as an Executive in Supervisory/ Management role in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ NBFC/ PSU/ FIs/ Credit Rating Agency.
- Experience of working directly with development/ functional teams.
- Essential Skills:
- The candidate should have strong written and communication skills with a strong grounding in the analysis of financial statements and ratios.
- The candidate should have a problem-solving attitude and good team player and the ability to network with all stakeholders.
- The candidate should have proficiency in all applications of Office 365.
- Candidates should be self-driven and have the ability to manage competing deadlines. The candidate must have a clear understanding of statutory guidelines applicable to the Banking domain.
- Specific Skills:
- Credit process development, Credit policy framing, Analysis of Credit Products based on regulatory and statutory guidelines, Business Strategy, Excellent Communication & Leadership Skills.
SBI SO Manager Recruitment Selection Procedure 2020-21
The selection procedure for the above-mentioned recruitment will be carried out in two stages.
- Shortlisting &
Shortlisting: Candidates will be shortlisted by the Shortlisting Committee on the basis of candidates' qualifications and experience The committee will shortlist an adequate number of candidates on the basis of the parameter set by the Bank. These candidates will be invited for the interview round.
Interview: The interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
Merit List: The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
SBI SO Manager Salary 2020:
|Sr. No.||Grade||Scale of Pay|
|1||Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III)||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
The following are the details of the application fees charged by the Bank for the SBI SO recruitment 22020.
|General, EWS, OBC||Rs. 750|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
This was all about SBI SO recruitment 2020. In case of any query, feel free to ask us below in the comment section.
Do not wait for the right moment. Grab the chance that you have in front of you. Make this the right moment for you and make the best of this time.
To help your prepare for NRA CET 2021, BYJU'S Exam Prep has launched an NRA CET specific course;
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, Nainital Bank PO, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.
Update your app by Clicking Here
All the best!
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.