State bank of India has recently released the Admit Card for the post of specialist cadre officer. There were a total of 69 vacancies for this. Students who have applied for the exam can now download the admit card from the link given below. The exam will be conducted on 25th September 2021.
The SBI SCO 2021 call letter can now be downloaded via the official website or via the direct link provided below. In this article, you will know the steps to download the call letter, the official direct link to download the call letter, and other details mentioned in the call letter.
SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Release Date
|Admit card release date||15th September 2021|
|Last date to download the call letter||25th September 2021|
|Exam Date||25th September 2021|
Steps to download SBI SCO Admit card 2021
- Visit the official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the Careers page link on that page.
- Then, click on SBI SCO Admit Card 2021.
- Fill in your login credentials like date of birth, registration number, etc, and click submit.
- The next screen will display your call letter.
- Save the copy.
Details mentioned on the SBI SCO Admit card 2021
- The post you have applied for.
- Date of the examination
- Reporting time
- The venue of the exam or exam center.
- Things to carry in the examination hall.
- Space to fix your photograph.
SBI SCO Call Letter 2021: Important Key Pointers
Kindly go through the following important and crucial pointers regarding SBI SCO Exam 2021 admit card.
- Candidates must write down their registration number and password before proceeding to download the admission card.
- After successfully registering on the SBI's online platform, candidates can view their admit cards.
- SBI SCO exam admit card will be available for candidates to save, download, and print.
- Also, admit card download intimation notification will be sent to the candidates' registered mail id.
SBI SCO Exam 2021: Important Documents to Carry
It is necessary to carry the following documents for SBI SCO Exam :
- Print Out of SBI SCO 2021 Admit Card.
- Original and Xerox of any ID card like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Make sure to take 2 passport size photos that you have uploaded during the online application stage.
This was all about the SBI SCO Admit card. In case you have any doubt, feel free to ask us below in the comment section.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.