Today, SBI has released the notification to recruit Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre. The total number of vacancy is 67.
Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees - 13.04.2021 TO 03.05.2021
Tentative Date of Online Examination - 23.05.2021
So, interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post.
Eligibility as on 01.01.2021
1. Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognized university or board OR
2. Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognized university.
Work Experience as on 01.01.2021
1. In case of educational qualification C(i) Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential. OR
2. In case of educational qualification C(ii) Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
Pay Scale - 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920
Selection Process - The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Online Test followed by the Interview.
Exam Pattern: Following is the Pattern of Online Test:
|Sl. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
Fee - Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- (Seven hundred and fifty only) for General OBC and EWS candidates and NIL- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply Online:
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email.
1. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
2. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and Online application will not be will be registered unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Upload Document').
3. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
4. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Job Profile and KRAs:
1. Distribution of medicines to staff members
2. Maintenance and supervision of stock and inventory in the dispensary
3. Drug purchase and order placement
4. Checking and monitoring the quality of medicines
5. Providing medical first aid in emergencies
6. Effective follow up with stake holders
7. Assisting Medical officers
8. Support in general admin work of dispensary
9. Support in typing and general correspondence for the department
For more detail about the recruitment of SBI: Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre 2021 and its official notification, click below.
So, prepare well for your exam.
You can enroll yourself in varieties of other courses and exam preparation by subscribing our Test Series.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
1. Avail recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
All the best!
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai.