Let us discuss the section-wise SBI PO Prelims exam review, difficulty level, good attempt, and questions asked in the 2nd shift of the Prelims exam.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 6th Jan 2021 (2nd Shift) - Key Highlights
- The overall level of the second shift was Moderate to Difficult.
- No new pattern questions were observed in this section.
- The level of the English section was Easy.
- The reasoning ability was Moderate
- Overall no major changes were introduced.
- Candidates with clarity of the concepts must have done well.
- 2nd shift was slightly difficult than 1st shift.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift Timing (All Shifts)
The table below shows the timing of the SBI PO Prelims exam shift reporting time and exam time.
|Shift||Reporting Time||Start of Examination|
|Shift-1||8:00 AM||9 AM -10 AM|
|Shift-2||10:30 AM||11:30 AM- 12:30 PM|
|Shift-3||1:00 PM||2 PM- 3 PM|
|Shift-4||3:30 PM||4:30 PM- 5:30 PM|
SBI PO Prelims Exam 2021: Exam Centre Guidelines
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam center.
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- At the exam center, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the roughs
SBI PO Prelims Exam Section Wise Review 2021 (2nd Shift)
1. SBI PO Prelims Exam Review 2021 (Shift 2): Reasoning Ability
- The overall level of the section was moderate and lengthy.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Order & Ranking
Miscellaneous & other Topics
2. SBI PO Prelims Exam Review 2021 (Shift 2): Quantitative Aptitude Analysis
- The overall level of the exam was moderate to difficult.
- The following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in quant Analysis -
Missing Number Series
3. SBI PO Prelims Exam Review 2021 (Shift 2): English Language Analysis
- The overall level of this section was easy to moderate
- We have provided the topic wise questions asked in this section in the below table -
Name of the topic
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021: Overall Good Attempts
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows -
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts
How was your 2nd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback, and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Do share any questions that you remember !!
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.
Best of Luck
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App