What is a Puzzle?
It is a paragraph that contains some information regarding a specific arrangement or order, and you must use your intelligence, common sense, awareness, and logical reasoning abilities to figure out the exact arrangement or order based on the facts, clues, and hidden information provided in the paragraph.
Types of Puzzles in SBI PO 2021 Exam
The various kinds of puzzles asked in the previous SBI PO exams are given below. Kindly have a look at it.
- Seating arrangement (square, circular, triangular, linear, and parallel)
- Box puzzle
- Floor puzzle
- Scheduling Puzzle
- Direction sense puzzle
- Blood relation puzzle
You can also practice: Seating Arrangement Quiz
Importance of Puzzle in SBI PO 2021 Exam
- Every bank exam will contain 3-5 puzzles with varying difficulty levels.
- You will eventually build the habit of solving puzzles through pure practice, a problem-solving approach, and comprehension.
- Many students struggle with this section and choose to skip it. But keep in mind that you can't just skip over the full puzzle portion.
- In any case, you must complete 70% of the exam's riddles in order to receive a passing grade.
Some Question of the Puzzle/Seating Arrangement PDF
Seven persons, P, Q, R, S, T, U, and V works in different International Organizations- WHO, WTO, OPEC, NASA, ILO, WB, and UN not necessarily in the same order. Each person belongs to different countries- the US, UK, Canada, Russia, France, Japan, and China again not necessarily in the same order. U belongs to the US and works neither OPEC nor NASA. The one who works with WHO belongs to the UK. P works with WTO and belongs to neither Russia nor France. The one who works with the UN belongs to China. Q belongs to Japan and does not work with NASA. The one who works with NASA does not belong to France. S works with ILO. V does not belong to the UK and does not work with NASA. T does not work with NASA.
Which of the following is not correct?
A. R-NASA B. P-WTO
C. Q-ILO D. T-WHO
Download the PDF
You can download important Puzzles PDF for SBI PO through the link mentioned below.
There are 50 puzzle questions in the PDF, each with its solution. All of the questions in this section are based on the expected level of the SBI PO 2021 Prelim test. The questions range in difficulty from simple to moderate. These crucial questions should be practised by all candidates preparing for banking exams.
Puzzle questions are important for the following bank exams.
Name of the exam
|Related Important Links:|
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO 2021, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.