SBI PO Exam Pattern 2021 Official Detail
Understanding the SBI PO Exam Pattern 2021 is very important to ace the SBI PO exam. Here we have discussed the SBI PO Prelim Exam pattern along with the SBI PO Main Exam Pattern of the SBI PO 2021 Exam.
The detailed SBI PO exam pattern will enable you to have a clear picture of the exam structure such as the number of questions asked from each section, sectional time allotment, and marking scheme. With the help of the exam pattern details of the SBI PO exam, you can strategize your preparation accordingly.
After understanding the exam pattern of the SBI PO 2021 exam, the next thing an aspirant should understand is the SBI PO Exam syllabus for prelims as well as for the mains examination. Now, let's discuss the SBI PO Exam Pattern 2021 in Detail.
Check here: SBI PO Notification 2021 PDF Download
The SBI PO Exam 2021 consists of three stages. They are:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Interview & Group Discussion
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
SBI PO prelim consists of three sections which are English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude. There is a sectional timer of 20 mins for each section and the overall allotted time is 60 min for the prelim exam. The table given below illustrate the exam pattern of the SBI PO Prelim 2021:
Name of the Test
No. of Questions
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2021
SBI PO Main exam is made of two sections:
SBI PO Main Exam Pattern - Objective
Name of Test
Number of Questions
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
Data Analysis and Interpretation
Economy/ Banking/ General Awareness
SBI PO Main Descriptive Pattern 2021
Name of Test
Number of Questions
SBI PO Interview 2021
In view of the Social Distancing and safety measures necessitated due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 3rd Phase may comprise of
- Interview only (50 marks) OR
- Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in Phase-III to be considered for final selection. Candidates qualifying for Phase-III under the 'OBC' category would be required to submit an OBC certificate containing the 'Non-Creamy layer clause. Candidates who have registered themselves as OBC but do not submit OBC 'Non-Creamy layer'.
Related Useful Links
SBI PO Marking Scheme
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4th marks for every wrong attempt.
- There are no sectional cutoffs and only an overall cutoff in the SBI PO Prelim exam.
- SBI PO prelim exam is qualifying in nature. It means that the marks obtained in the SBI PO Prelim are not considered in the final merit list.
- Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of aggregate marks scored in the SBI PO main examination
- There will be no sectional cut off for SBI PO Main exam, candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category-wise vacancies will be shortlisted for GE & Interview
- Marks obtained in Objective, as well as Descriptive tests, will be added in the final Merit list along with marks of Group Exercise and Interview.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.