SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 4th Shift Analysis: The fourth shift of the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 exam is now finished, and we're here to share a detailed section-by-section analysis of the exam that took place on 10th July 2021. Students who are planning to take the next shifts or other banking or insurance examinations should see the extensive section-by-section exam analysis provided by the students. The number and types of questions asked in the SBI Clerk Prelims exam 4th shift analysis of 10th July 2021 include the number and categories of questions asked in the exam. We hope that students did well in the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021.
Let's review the SBI Clerk 4th Shift Prelims exam review, difficulty level, good try, and questions asked in the exam section by section.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 4th Shift Analysis 10th July 2021 - Key Highlights
- The fourth shift was Easy.
- The sequence of the exam was english>Quant>Reasoning
- No new pattern question was observed.
- The level of the English section was easy.
- The reasoning ability was a bit lengthy and time-consuming. (moderate)
- Overall no major changes were introduced. Candidates with clarity of the concepts must have done well.
Watch live questions asked in the SBI Clerk Prelims held on 10th July 2021 discussion.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 4th Shift Review 10th July 2021 (Section-wise)
1. SBI Clerk Prelims 4th Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- The overall level of the section was Easy-moderate and lengthy.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Direction & Distance
2. SBI Clerk Prelims 4th Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- The overall level of the section was moderate.
- The following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
3. SBI Clerk Prelims 4th Shift Review: English Language
- The overall level of this section was easy.
- We have provided the topic wise questions asked in this section in the below table -
Name of the topic
|Word Rearrangement/ Exchange|
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 4th Shift Analysis 10th July 2021: Good Attempts (Overall)
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows-
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts
Tell us, how was your experience in the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 exam in the below comment section.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.