SBI Clerk exam 3rd shift analysis of 10th July 2021 consists of the number and types of questions asked in the exam. We hope students have performed well in the exam.
Let us discuss the section-wise SBI Clerk 3rd Shift Prelims exam review, difficulty level, good attempt, and questions asked in the exam below.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 3rd Shift Analysis 10th July 2021 - Key Highlights
- The 3rd shift was also easy.
- There were no new pattern questions.
- The level of the English section was easy-moderate.
- The reasoning ability was a bit lengthy and time-consuming.
- Overall no major changes were introduced. Candidates with clarity of the concepts must have done well.
Watch all shift's analysis of the SBI Clerk Prelims held on 22nd, 29th Feb and 1st, 8th March 2020
SBI Clerk Exam 2nd Shift Review 8th March 2020 (Section-wise)
1. SBI Clerk Prelims 2nd Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- The overall level of the section was easy to moderate.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
|Check SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 8th March 2020 | 1st Shift Analysis Here|
2. SBI Clerk Prelims 2nd Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- The overall level of the exam was easy.
- Following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
3. SBI Clerk Prelims 2nd Shift Review: English Language
- The overall level of this section was moderate
- We have provided the topic wise questions asked in this section in below table -
Name of the topic
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2nd Shift 8th March 2020: Good Attempts (Overall)
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows -
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts
How was your 2nd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
If you have performed very well in the SBI Clerk Prelims exam do not wait for the results. Start preparing for SBI Clerk Mains with the BYJU'S Exam Prep SBI Clerk Main 2020 Crash Course
Worried about the content, Check details below:
- 75+ Live Classes for Complete Conceptual Clarity
- 10 Full-length Mock Tests
- 1000+ Practice Questions
- Coverage of Current Affairs, Banking/Financial Awareness
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.