SBI Clerk Prelims 11th July shift 4 Exam Analysis: We've prepared a complete analysis of the SBI Clerk Prelims shift 4, which was held on 11th July 2021. The second day of the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 Shift 4 is finally over. The SBI Clerk Prelims Analysis will assist SBI Clerk 2021 candidates in gaining a good understanding of the paper's difficulty level as well as the types of questions asked. Let's take a look at the thorough section-by-section and overall analysis of the SBI Clerk 2021 Shift 4 Prelims Exam.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 4th Shift Analysis 11th July 2021 - Key Highlights
- Shift 4 was also easy to moderate.
- There were no new pattern questions this time around.
- The English part had an easy-moderate difficulty level.
- All sections were following the same pattern as the previous.
- There were no major changes made in general. Candidates who understood the ideas clearly did well.
Watch SBI Clerk Prelims Shift 4 Analysis Youtube Session 11th July 2021-
SBI Clerk Exam Shift 4 Review 11th July 2021 (Section-wise)
1. SBI Clerk Prelims Shift 4 Review: Reasoning Ability
- The section's overall difficulty level was moderate as per the candidate's review
- A complete analysis of the Reasoning section follows.
Name of the topic
2. SBI Clerk Prelims Shift 4 Review: Quantitative aptitude
- The overall level of the exam was moderate.
- The quantitative was a bit lengthy & calculative.
- The following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
|Wrong Number Series||5 Questions|
|Quantity Based||4 Questions|
3. SBI Clerk Prelims Shift 4 Review: English Language
- This section's overall difficulty was Easy to moderate.
- In the table below, we've listed the questions asked in this section by topic.
Name of the topic
Fill in the blanks
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 4th Shift 11th July 2021: Number of Good Attempts
We are sharing the best sectional and overall attempts based on the exam level as follows:
Number of Good Attempts
Tell us, how was your experience in the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 exam in the below comment section.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.