SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims 1st Shift 13th July: SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2021 for Day 1 is detailed here, along with the difficulty level, number of attempts, and other parameters. On 13th July 2021, the State Bank of India successfully conducted the first-day exam of SBI Clerk Prelims 2021. Candidates who will appear in the SBI Clerk prelims exam in the next shift can learn more about the exam analysis, & difficulty level, by reviewing the real-time analysis of the candidates.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 1st Shift Analysis 13th July 2021 - Key Highlights
- The 1st Shift was overall moderate.
- There were no new pattern questions this time around.
- The English part had an easy-moderate difficulty level.
- All sections were following the same pattern as the previous.
- There were no major changes made in general. Candidates who understood the ideas clearly did well.
Watch SBI Clerk Prelims 1st Shift Analysis Youtube Session 13th July 2021
SBI Clerk Exam 1st Shift Review 13th July 2021 (Section-wise)
1. SBI Clerk Prelims 1st Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- The section's overall difficulty level was easy to moderate.
- A complete analysis of the Reasoning section follows.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
2. SBI Clerk Prelims 1st Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- The overall level of the exam was easy according to the student's review.
- The following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
(Line Chart)- 5 Questions
Caselet DI- 5 Questions
Wrong Number Series
3. SBI Clerk Prelims 1st Shift Review: English Language
- This section's overall difficulty was Easy.
- In the table below, we've listed the questions asked in this section by topic.
Name of the topic
|8-10Q ( business-related -work from home due to pandemic)|
|Error Spotting||5Q (4 sentences given, choose the correct one).|
|Para Jumble||5 sentences Type 1 -5 Questions|
|Sentence Improvement||5 Questions|
|Word Usage||5Q (Swing, Sentence)|
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 1st Shift 13th July 2021: Number of Good Attempts
We are sharing the best sectional and overall attempts based on the exam level as follows:
Number of Good Attempts
SBI Clerk Expected Cut Off 2021 (State-wise)
Those candidates who have given the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 must be wondering about the SBI Clerk Expected Cut-Off 2021. Thus, we have provided the state-wise expected cut-off for SBI Clerk prelims 2021.
|State||Vacancy in 2021||Expected Cut-off 2021|
Tell us, how was your experience in the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 exam in the below comment section.
SBI CLERK Pre 2021 | Expected Cut-Off | Real Analysis
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.