In this article, we will discuss how to apply for the online application form, eligibility criteria, fees, and a list of documents required to fill the form online.
You can apply for the exam online from the link given above.
SBI Clerk Overview 2022
Before going forward you should understand some of the key aspects of the SBI Clerk exam 2022 such as the pattern of the exam, expected date of notification, selection process, etc. You must have an in-depth knowledge of the SBI Clerk exam to be able to gain insights into the recruitment process.
State Bank of India (SBI)
Mode of Exam
Number of Vacancies
Frequency of the exam
Once a year
Notification release date
|6th September 2022|
Total no. of questions
IMPORTANT DATES TO KEEP IN MIND:
SBI Clerk 2022 Exam Events
SBI Clear 2022 Dates
SBI Clerk 2022 Notification Date
06th September 2022
SBI has officially released the SBI Clerk recruitment notification PDF.
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022 Starts On
|07th September 2022|
You can fill out the application form at the official website of SBI.
Last Date of Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2022
|27th September 2022|
Candidates are requested to submit the application form and pay the fees within the prescribed deadline.
Payment of Online Fees
|07th September 2022- 27th September 2022|
Last date to print the application receipt
|27th September 2022|
Candidates must print the application receipt within the prescribed deadline.
- SC/ST/PWD/XS - ₹ 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and OBC - ₹750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- A graduation degree from any recognized university.
Now let's discuss the documents you need to keep ready with yourself before applying online.
Scanned photograph with required dimension
- Scanned signature with required dimension
- Scanned copy of Aadhar card/PAN card/Voter ID card/Driving license
- Valid personal email id and phone number
- Scanned copy Graduation certificate
- Scanned Left Hand Thumb Impression and Hand-written Declaration
Important Documents for SBI Clerk Application Form 2022
While filling out the SBI Clerk online application form, a candidate needs to upload several documents. Kindly go through the required dimensions and file size of each type of required document.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Go to the official application link provided above.
- Then go to "Click here for new registration".
- Then provide all the necessary details such as name, email id, phone number, and other biodata-related details.
- Then provide education background details and upload required documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, etc.
- Save and submit the application.
- Then pay for the application via a convenient method.
- Download and print out your application at your own convenience before the last date of printout.
I Hope, this reminder will be helpful for the aspirants while applying for the SBI Clerk 2022. kindly go through each & every detail to avoid any chaos & mistake.
If you are aiming to clear IBPS/SBI exams in 2022-2023, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.