SBI CBO Apply Online 2021: Overview
Interested candidates can check the below SBI CBO 2021 recruitment overview table with important details. The below table contains an exam overview with some crucial facts.
Name of the Bank
|State Bank of India|
Name of the post
|Circle Based Officer(CBO)|
Start date of application
9th December 2021
Last date of application
29th December 2021
|Online exam and interview|
Rs. 750 for GEN/EWS/OBC (Non-refundable)
Download SBI CBO Notification 2021 PDF
The official notification PDF link is given below. Click the below link to download the official notification.
|Name of the Post||Notification PDF|
|Download SBI CBO 2021 Notification||Download Notification|
You can practice questions asked in Bank exams with Bank Test Series designed by the experts of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Check the below table to know the important dates related to the SBI CBO 2021 recruitment notification. The below table contains important dates like the start and last date to apply online, the last date for online fee payment, exam date, etc.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 Start date of online application
SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 Closure of registration of application
Start date of payment of a fee
Last date of the application fee
SBI CBO Online exam
Download admit card for online exam
Last Date for Application Printing
SBI CBO Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
SBI CBO vacancies have been announced along with the notification. The is a total of 1226 vacancies have been announced by the Bank for the SBI CBO post.
|SBI CBO Regular Vacancy|
|SBI CBO Backlog Vacancy|
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts, you can try our Bank Online Coaching.
SBI CBO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be a graduate of a recognized university in any discipline or have an equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
As of December 1, 2021, candidates must have two years of experience as an officer in a Scheduled Commercial Bank or a Regional Rural Bank.
Candidates must have studied the language in 10th or 12th grade and show proof of having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of their subjects on a mark sheet/certificate.
Age Limit (as of 01/12/2021)
The minimum age of the candidate must be below 30 years as on 1st December 2021.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC NCL)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (Gen)||10 years|
SBI CBO Application Fee 2021
Interested and eligible candidates need to pay the required application fee to complete the recruitment process. Go through the below table to know the required exam fee.
|All Other Candidates||NIL|
SBI CBO Exam Pattern and Selection Process
Let's discuss the selection process and exam pattern of the SBI CBO 2021 exam. The selection process consists of 2 phases i.e online exam(objective+descriptive) and the personal interview.
There are 2 phases in the selection process
- Online exam( Objective+Descriptive)
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||30 mins|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 mins|
|General Awareness/Economy||30||30||30 mins|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 mins|
- There is no negative marking system.
- Sectional marks will not be administered in the exam.
- After the online objective exam, the descriptive test will be administered immediately.
- It will consist of an essay and a letter.
- The total mark of the descriptive test will be 50 marks.
Based on the online objective and descriptive exam, candidates will be called for the interview. The total marks of the interview will be 50. The candidate will have to score a minimum mark to be decided by the Bank.
Candidates must pass both the Online Written Test and the Interview independently. For the purpose of creating the final merit list, the marks acquired in the Online Written Test, both in the Objective and Descriptive Tests, will be added to the marks received in the Interview. The final merit list will be compiled in a 75:25 ratio of the marks obtained in the Online Written Test and the Interview.
SBI CBO Salary
The pay scale for SBI CBOs will be Rs.36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840. This implies the CBO will be paid a base salary of Rs 36,000 with an annual increment of Rs 1490 for the following seven years, then a basic salary of Rs 46430 with an annual increment of Rs 1740 for the next two years, and so on. Rs 63,840 will be the maximum basic wage.
The official will also be eligible for D.A., H.R.A./Lease rental, C.C.A., Medical, and other allowances and benefits as determined by the rules in effect at the time.
SBI CBO Apply Online 2021 Official Link
Candidates can apply online for the SBI CBO recruitment 2021 from 9th December 2021 by clicking the below link.
How to Apply online for SBI CBO Recruitment 2021?
- Click the link provided above or go directly to the official SBI career page.
- In the application page, select New Registration.
- Fill all the boxes with your personal and educational information.
- To submit the completed online registration form for SBI Circle Based Officer 2021, click the submit button.
- You will be provided with a registration ID and password in your registered phone number and email ID.
- To complete registration for SBI Circle Based Officer 2021, login with the specified Registration ID, date of birth, and password.
- Upload your signature and photo in the required format.
- Verify all the filled details and submit.
- In the last step, make the application fee payment and take a printout of the application.
So this is all about the SBI CBO recruitment 2021. We have discussed all the required important details of the advertisement. Interested candidates can check the details and apply for the exam.
If you are aiming to crack Bank exams 2021-2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.