Today(16th March) is the last day to apply online for RVUNL recruitment. Eligible and Interested candidates must apply today for RVUNL Recruitment 2021.
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
RVUNL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|RVUNL Recruitment Online Application Start Date||24th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th March 2021|
RVUNL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
There is a total of 1075 vacancies released under the RVUNL recruitment 2021 notification for different posts. Vacancies in different Nigams for JE & AE in detail discipline-wise is given in the table below:
|Junior Engineer||Assistant Engineer||Junior Engineer||Assistant Engineer||Junior Engineer||Assistant Engineer||Junior Engineer||Assistant Engineer||Junior Engineer||Assistant Engineer|
RVUNL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria & Selection Procedure
- Candidates must possess a working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and knowledge of the Rajasthani culture.
- A person who has appeared or is appearing in the final year/ semester/ examination of the aforesaid requisite educational qualification, are also eligible to apply for the post, but he/she shall have to submit proof of having acquired the requisite educational qualification at the time fixed for documents verification after the written competitive exam.
- The date of declaration of result/issuance of Marks-sheet of educational qualification shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- As the direct recruitment has been not done in previous years in different Nigams so the upper age limit is as follows:
- For JE & AE (Electrical): In RVUN - 43 Years and In RVPN, JVVN, AVVN, and JdVVN - 42 Years
- For JE & AE (Mechanical): In RVUN - 43 Years
- For JE & AE (Civil): In RVUN - 43 Years and In RVPN, JVVN, and AVVN - 42 Years
RVUNL Selection Procedure 2021
- Computer-based “common written competitive exam” shall be conducted through Online mode.
- The duration of the written exam will be 2 hours.
- The type of questions will be Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice Questions) only.
- The Question Paper shall consist of two parts as detailed below:-
- Part – A: 60% weightage: The level & syllabus of Part-A will be of the level of Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- Part – B: 40% weightage: (i) Reasoning & Mental Ability, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Everyday Science, Hindi General, English General
- There will be no Interview.
- There will be a negative marking for each wrong answer.
- To become eligible for consideration for appointment, candidates shall be required to secure minimum passing marks in Part-A & Part-B or Phase-I, as the case may be as detailed below in the written competitive exams:
- UR category candidates - 30% marks
- SC/ST/BC/MBC/EWS/Ex-servicemen/PWBD(PH) category candidates - 20% marks
- To determine the final order of their merit, the sum of marks obtained in both parts PART-1 & PART-B will be counted.
|UR (Gen)/EWS if family income more than is Rs.2.50 lakh or more|
|UR(Gen)/EWS/SC/ST/BC/MBC/ PWBD(PH) if family annual income is less than Rs.2.50 lakh|
How to Apply Online for RVUNL Recruitment 2021?
- Applications will start from 24th February and will close on 16th March.
- Visit the Official Website.
- Click on Apply Online link which will be activated from 24th Feb 2021.
- Upload the required documents in the asked format(Check the detailed PDF for that).
- Preview your application.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit Application and download for future reference.
For More Details visit the official website:
Prep Smart. Score Better!