RSMSSB VDO 2021 (Notification): Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) will release the official recruitment notification of the VDO Exam. Rajasthan Staff Selection Board conducts various exams like AFO, VDO, Technician, AFO etc. Village Development Board (VDO) 2021 vacancies has been released by RSMSSB. The dates of online registration of the RSMSSB VDO Exam 2021 are from 10th September to 9th October 2021. You can check out all information like details of total vacancies, important exam dates, eligibility criteria and selection process of the RSMSSB Village Development Officers (VDO) 2021 in this article.
RSMSSB VDO Notification 2021: Important dates
The official RSMSSB VDO 2021 Notification also declares important dates for the upcoming exam. Check all the important dates below.
Date of RSMSSB VDO Notification
RSMSSB VDO Online Form Starts from
|10 September 2021|
Last Date for Submission of online application for RSMSSB VDO
|9 October 2021|
RSMSSB VDO Prelims Admit Card
|will be updated soon|
RSMSSB VDO Prelims Exam Date
|In the month of December|
RSMSSB VDO Mains Exam Date
|In the month of Feb 2022|
RSMSSB Village Development Officers (VDO) 2021: Total Vacancies
The table below shows the breakup of the vacancies available for VDO 2021:
RSMSSB VDO 2021 Application Fees
As per RSMSSB VDO 2021 notification application fee for different categories are
|Category||RAS Application Fees|
Steps to fill Online Application
Online Application will start from 10th September onwards.
- Step 1: Visit the official SSO web portal of the department or click the above link.
- Step 2: Now go to the notification section and Register for the RSMSSB VDO Exam
- Step 3: After Registration you will redirect to a new page, fill in all the required details.
- Step 4: Now Upload all the required documents and click on the submit button.
- Step 5: Now you will redirect to the payment page, pay the application fees
- Step 6: Take a Printout of the RSMSSB Application form and keep the soft copy for future references.
RSMSSB VDO 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Anyone who holds an Indian nationality can appear for the RSMSSB VDO exam. Only residents of Rajasthan state can get some relaxation in eligibility criteria.
(2) Age Limit
According to Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) notification age limit for the RAS examination given below.
|Age Criteria||RPSC Age Limit|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
(3) Educational Qualification
RSMSSB VDO 2021: Selection Process
The Village Development Officer Exam 2021 will be conducted in 3 stages: Preliminary, Mains Exams and Documentation.
RSMSSB VDO Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
- There will be 100 questions in the
- Each question will be of 1 mark
- Candidates have to choose the correct answer out of 04 options given for each question
- The total time to complete the exam will be 02 hours
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
RSMSSB VDO Prelims Syllabus
The RSMSSB VDO Prelims syllabus consists of various sections.
- Rajasthan History, Geography, Culture, etc.
- General Knowledge.
- Hindi and English.
- Reasoning and Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Computer Knowledge etc
- Current Affairs