RSMSSB JE Important Tips & Exam Pattern
Before we move to the last-minute revision tips for the RSMSSB JE exam, a complete understanding of the RSMSSB exam pattern & syllabus is a must. After understanding the RSMSSB JE pattern & syllabus then it gives a better idea to the aspirants on what topic should revise first. The aspirants of RSMSSB JE can check the updated RSMSSB JE Exam Pattern in the table given below:
No. of Questions
General Knowledge of Rajasthan
Last-Minute Tips to Crack RSMSSB JE Exam 2022
- In the RSMSSB JE Exam pattern, where 120 questions have to be attempted in 120 minutes, so the speed is a must with high accuracy.
- To maintain a good speed & accuracy, you will have to spend more time on questions practice besides revising the theory portion also.
- Do not spend too much time on a single question. If you are stuck on a single question then you are wasting your time, so left it and try to solve other questions.
- Time management is very important as you have to solve 120 questions in 120 minutes, so try to manage your time from the beginning of the RSMSSB JE exam.
- Try to attempt maximum questions with accuracy. Do not guess the answer to any questions because there is a negative marking of ⅓ for every incorrect answer in the RSMSSB JE exam.
- Instead of using the formulae, each question can be answered in another way. So, try to see the problem and figure out what's asked. Practice will give you an idea of how to use tricks behind aptitude questions.
- RSMSSB JE Mock tests will help you a lot in the preparation for the exam.
- As there is a negative marking of ⅓, first start with the section you are comfortable with and do it as fast as you can then move to other sections.
- You should practice RSMSSB JE previous year's questions so that you can prepare yourself beforehand.
- Try to give at least 1 mock test daily on the basis of the latest RSMSSB JE exam pattern, When giving mock tests, try to finish them before the time is over.
- Keep yourself motivated at all costs.
Important Documents to Carry for the RSMSSB JE exam
The aspirants must ensure that they are carrying the following documents for the RSMSSB JE exam:
- Aspirants need to download their RSMSSB JE admit card and carry 2-3 copies of it.
- Aspirants need to carry one valid Govt. ID Proof like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License etc.
So, all the best for your RSMSSB JE exam and be relaxed on the day of the exam. Be safe and take all the precautions related to Covid-19 while giving your exam.
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, Live Classes.