Important Points to Note Down
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Result 2022
- For the RRB NTC 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) exam, 20 times unique applicants will be shortlisted based on their pay level (NTPC).
- Candidates who have previously been announced as qualified will continue to be so. At each Pay Level, a list of further individuals who have been shortlisted will be notified.
- RRB NTPC CBT 1 Result with list of additional qualified candidates will be released by the first week of April 2022.
RRB NTPC Selection Process and Exam pattern 2022
- RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam will be conducted in the month of May 2022.
- RRB-wise 2nd Stage CBT for each Pay Level, with all candidates from a single RRB, accommodated in a single shift, eliminating the need for normalisation.
- Where single shifts are not achievable due to more number of candidates or other factors, percentile-based normalisation will be used.
- After a suitable break, a second stage CBT for various pay levels will be held.
RRB Clarification on RRB NTPC Result 2021: Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories, popularly known as RRB NTPC is one of the major exams being conducted to recruit deserving candidates to fill government posts in the Railway ministries. RRB has released an official notification providing clarifications on all the concerns and issues raised by the candidates over social media platforms regarding the recently released RRB NTPC result 2021, RRB NTPC selection Process, RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam pattern and RRB NTPC Cut off 2021.
RRB had released the RRB NTPC CBT 1 result 2021, RRB NTPC CBT 1 Cut off and a list of shortlisted candidates to appear for the RRB NTPC CBT 2. RRB NTPC CBT 2 is scheduled to be conducted from 14-18 February 2022. Let us check the official notification
RRB NTPC Important Dates 2022
RRB NTPC Online Application 2019
01 - 31 March 2019
RRB NTPC Application Status 2020
21st to 30th Sept. 2020
RRB NTPC Exam City 2020
10 days before the exam
16th August 2021, 8 PM onwards
Date to raise objections for RRB NTPC
18th August to 23rd August 2021
12 January 2022
RRB NTPC Result Date 2020
First Week of April 2022 (Latest)
May 2022 (Latest)
Let us Check Students' Concerns and Clarification Provided by the RRB
RRB Clarification over very High RRB NTPC 2021 Cut Off Marks
RRB NTPC CBT 1 cut-offs have been calculated using normalised marks, which are often higher than raw scores. Also, RRB NTPC cut off is determined by the number of RRB NTPC vacancies announced at that level/post. Because around 10,500 vacancies have been announced for 10+2 applicants across 21 RRBs, as opposed to approximately 35000 for Graduate candidates, cut-offs for 10+2 candidates have been higher than Graduate candidates based on normalised scores.
Check: RRB NTPC CBT 1 Cut off 2022
RRB Clarification over Level wise and Post wise RRB NTPC Result 2021 Declaration
The method for shortlisting candidates for the second stage computer-based exam (CBT) was previously detailed in RRB NTPC Recruitment notification CEN 01/2019, which was issued on February 28, 2019. According to RRB NTPC Recruitment notification CEN 01/2019, which was issued on February 28, 2019. According to RRB NTPC Recruitment notification, thirteen categories of RRB NTPC posts had been listed, six of which were applicable to graduates and six of which were open to undergraduates. These thirteen categories were divided into five groups based on the 7th CPC pay-scale levels (Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6), and the stage-by-stage recruitment method for each category was explicitly described in para 13.6 of the RRB NTPC notification. Subject to qualifying requirements, each candidate was allowed to choose from all or any of these thirteen areas. The outcome is entirely in accordance with the notification's provisions.
RRB Clarification over the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Pattern and Different NTPC CBT 2 for Different Levels of RRB NTPC Posts
While the first stage exam of RRB NTPC Selection Process, i.e., RRB NTPC CBT- 1 is a single exam for all applicants, RRB NTPC CBT 2 would be a distinct exam for each group (Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6) with varying graded levels of difficulty. As a result, all postings at the same level will have a single 2nd stage CBT. As a result, if a candidate is eligible and has chosen more than one level (based on educational qualifications), he or she must take the relevant 2nd stage CBT for each level, because the standard (difficulty level) for each set of postings will change (i.e., of graduate or undergraduate level).
RRB Clarification over the Number of Shortlisted Candidates Against the Number of RRB NTPC Vacancy
- Because the 2nd Stage comprises RRB NTPC CBT-2 at five distinct levels. A candidate might be shortlisted for more than one level based on eligibility, merit, and choice, some names will appear on more than one list among the 7 lakh roll numbers.
- The shortlisting was done level/post wise at a rate of 20 times the notified openings. The lists contain around 7 lakh roll numbers, which is 20 times the amount of notified vacancies of approximately 35000.
Number of Candidates Shortlisted for RRB NTPC CBT 2 under Different Level of Posts
RRB Clarification over One Candidate Fighting and Getting Shortlisted for More than One Posts
- Finally, around 35000 separate individuals will be chosen, and one candidate will be assigned to just one position based on merit and preference. As a result, no position will be left unfilled.
- Because each level will have a separate 2nd stage CBT with graded difficulty, a candidate who has been shortlisted for a higher level position cannot be banned from appearing in a lower level CBT provided the candidate is otherwise qualified.
RRB Clarification over Should there be Different RRB NTPC notifications for Graduates and 10+2 level Posts?
To save time and resources, RRB NTPC recruitments for Graduate and 10+2 level positions have been combined. Furthermore, CBT 1 standards have been preserved at the 10+2 level in order not to penalise 10+2 level students, and it is only in CBT 2 that standards would fluctuate between levels.
Hope it was useful to you. We will keep updating you on the latest RRB NTPC 2021 updates.
|RRB NTPC Result||RRB NTPC Cut Off|
|RRB NTPC Papers||RRB NTPC Answer Key|
|RRB NTPC Analysis||RRB NTPC vacancy|
|RRB NTPC Selection Process||RRB NTPC Courses|
All The Best !!!
DREAM, STRIVE & SUCCEED With US!
3 Crore+ Registered Aspirants | 2.5 Crore Downloads | 50,000+ Selections