We have already covered the NTPC CBT-2 Day 1 Analysis and now, you can refer to the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Questions Asked (Memory Based) in both the shifts today along with the PDF in English.
Also check: RRB NTPC CBT-2 Exam Analysis
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Questions Asked on May 09 (All Shifts): General Awareness
- By when Champaran satyagraha started
- Who acquired Pawan Hans airline
Ans: Star9 mobility
- Who won 2 medals in Paralympics for India 2021?
Ans: Avani Lekhara
- Article 229 is related to
Ans: Officers and servants and the expenses of High Courts
- How many players were awarded Major Dhyan Chand Award in 2021?
- M.s Subbulakshmi belongs to which state
Ans: Tamil Nadu
- Brahmaputra called in Tibet
- One question related to Article 182
Ans: The Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Legislative Council.
- article 352 of the Indian constitution deals with
Ans: National Emergency
- Gandhi-Irwin pact was signed in the year
RRB NTPC CBT-2 Memory Based Questions 09 May (All Shifts): General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement - 3 -5 Q (circular Arrangement 4 facing towards centre 4 facing outwards)
- Square Based Seating Arrangement - 12 person
- Analogy - Number Based 79: 9 :: 87 : ?
- Counting - Triangle Based
- Statement and conclusion - 2 -3 QNo Series - 2 ques, 1 based on squares
- Sitting Arrangement - 5 ques (paragraphs) and 1 ques from each paragraph.
- 1 ques linear 5 people and others circular sitting.
- Statement & Conclusion - 3 - 4 ques
- If 15, 8, 12 = 10 and 10, 6, 6 = 10, then 14, 7, 2 = ?
- The logic is that the first two numbers are multiplied and divided by the third to get the answer.
- Math op - 4 ques based on BODMAS (difficult)
- Coding - 4 ques, 1 from If then coding, number based.
RRB NTPC CBT-2 Questions Asked on 9th May (All Shifts): Mathematics
- 2sinA + cosA = √5 sinA, then tanA = ?
- ABCD is a rectangle with length and breadth of 10 cm and 8 cm respectively. A circle is drawn with centre O touching the sides AB, BC and CD of the rectangle. Find the area of triangle OBC?
- The height and radius of the cone are 12 cm and 5 cm. Find the cost of painting the cone from outside at the rate of Rs 12/Π m2.
- The ratio of age of father and his son 5 years ago was 7:2 and the ratio of their ages 5 years hence will be 9:4. After how many years father’s age would be 2 times of son’s age.
- Find the HCF of 70, 105 and 175.
- 3 circles of radii 6 cm, 3 cm and 2 cm are cut from the sheet of length and breadth 16 cm and 12 cm respectively. The remaining area of the sheet is equal to the area of the square, find the side of the square.
- The base of the triangle is 6 more than the height of the triangle. If the area of a triangle is 108 then find the base of the triangle.
- A can complete a certain piece of work in 20 days and B can complete the same work in 30 days while A, B and C together can complete the same work in 8 days. If the wages for the total work is Rs 1536, then find the share of C.
- The average of some numbers is 12, if one of the numbers is excluded then what is the average of the remaining numbers.
- A boat is viewed from the top of a tower of height ___ m at a ___ degree angle. Then it is seen again after ___ seconds at ___ degree angle. Find the average speed of the boat.
Download RRB NTPC CBT-2 Memory Based Questions PDF 09 May
The PDF of RRB NTPC CBT 2 memory based questions asked in all shifts on 09 May 2022 is provided below:
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Questions Asked 09 May (All Shifts)
|Memory Based Question PDF - CLICK HERE|
Stay tuned for more important updates!
|RRB NTPC Syllabus||RRB NTPC Admit Card|
|RRB NTPC CutOff||RRB NTPC Mock Tests|
All The Best!!
More from us:
3 Crore+ Registered Aspirants | 2.5 Crore Downloads | 50,000+ Selections