RRB Previous Notification
RRB had put a stay on the conduction of RRB Group D 2021-22 and RR NTPC 2021-22 exam considering the massive protest by the students throughout the country. Students have protested against the recent change in the RRB Group D exam pattern, i.e. introduction of the RRB Group D Stage 2 CBT exam and the RRB NTPC CBT Result 2021-22 which was released on 15 January 2022.
A high power committee had been formed to look into the concerns and doubts raised by candidates in regard to the RRB NTPC CBT Result 2021-22 and change in the RRB Group D 2021-22 Exam Pattern.
Let's take a look at the Official notification
The newly constituted high-level committee will have the following members
- Sh. Deepak Peter (Chairperson)
Principal Executive Director (Industrial Relations), Railway Board
- Sh. Rajiv Gandhi (Member Secretary)
Executive Director Establishment (RRB), Railway Board
- Sh. Aditya Kumar (Member)
Chief Personnel Officer (Administration), Western Railway
- Sh. Jagdish Alagar (Member)
- Sh. Mukesh Gupta (Member)
Important Points to Note:
- Candidates can submit their complaints and recommendations to the committee via email at email@example.com.
- All RRB Chairpersons have also been asked to receive candidate concerns through their current methods, collate these grievances, and forward them to the Committee.
- Candidates have three weeks until February 16, 2022, to present their concerns, following which the committee will make recommendations on March 4, 2022.
- RRB NTPC CBT 2 which was scheduled to be conducted from 15 February 2022 and RRB Group D Exam which was scheduled to be conducted from 23rd February 2022 will be postponed.
- There is no mention of the new exam dates of RRB Group D and RRB NTPCC CBT 2 Exam.
RRB NTPC 2021 Result: RRB NTPC Region Wise Shortlisted Candidates
|RRB Regions||Candidates Shortlisted for CBT 2|
Check RRB NTPC Related Articles:
|RRB NTPC Result|
|RRB NTPC Cut Off|
|RRB NTPC Selection Process|
With the introduction of the Group D CBT 2, there will be total 4 stages in the RRB Group D selection process:
- Stage 1: Computer Based Test (CBT-1)
- Stage 2: Computer Based Test (CBT-2)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
We will keep you updated with the latest information. Stay tuned.
Important RRB Group D Links: