RRB Group D Questions Asked 9th October. RRB Group D is one of the biggest recruitment exams of the entire country. This year, the exam is being conducted from September to December 2018. There are 3 shifts of the exam in total: Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
To provide you with a better idea of the difficulty level of the exam, we are going to share RRB Group D Questions Asked on 9th October 2018 in detail. Read Railways Questions asked in each shift and try to answer them so as to give yourself some practice. Moving to the core, let us know go through questions asked in all the shifts conducted today.
Note: No question from Periodic Table topic in Shift 3 today.
Railways RRB Group D Questions Asked: 9th Oct (Shift I+II+III)
- Who is the Defense Minister of India? Nirmala Sitharaman
- Square of 3916? 15335056
- No of atoms in sodium carbonate? 2 atoms of sodium (Na) 1 atom of carbon (C) and 3 atoms of oxygen (O)
- Molecular weight (mass) of Acetylene gas? 28
- Problems based on f=ma and kinetic energy
- Name the highest peak of the Aravalli range? Guru Shikhar
- Atomicity of Phosphorus? The number of atoms present in a molecule of phosphorus is 4.
- Value of acceleration based on gravity? 9.8 ms^2
- Where is cape of Good Hope? South Africa
- Who has held the record of "5 times champion" in Asian Boxing championship? Mary Kom
- Position of radioactive elements in the periodic table?
- Oinam Bembem Devi is associated with which sports? Football
- Position of Indian Railway in the World?
- Who is the chairman of ICICI? Girish Chandra Chaturvedi
- In May 2018, Maharashtra chief minister unveiled the statue of? Union Minister of State for Social Justice Ramdas Athawale
- Original Name of Yogi Adityanath? Ajay Singh Bisht
- Who got Padma Bhushan award 2018 in Art-Music field (Bihar)? Sharda Sinha
- Which party won the 2017 Gujrat Legislative Assembly Elections? BJP
We will keep posting more questions. Stay Connected.
Appearing for RRB Group D Exam? BYJU'S Exam Prep has launched online mock tests which will help you know the level of your preparation. You will get to know where you stand among your competitors as thousands of candidates have attempted this test. Below given is the link to attempt mock tests based on the updated pattern:
All the best for your exam,
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep