Railways RRB Group D Questions Asked: 8th Oct (Shift I+II+III)
- Prime Minister of China? Li Keqiang
- Fastest supercomupter of India? Pratyush
- Author of Panchtantra? Vishnu Sharma
- (Cos 60 + sin 60) ÷ (cos60 - sin 60 ) = (root 3 +1) / (1- root 3)
- What is the median of the first 50 whole numbers? 24.5
- Which of these titles have been won by Manushi Chillar?
- Chair: Furniture: Shirt:: ?
- Author of Raghuvansham? Kalidas
- Which Lady of Jharkhand won the Women Transforming Award 2017? Jamuna Tudu
- Who is the first turban Sikh women of Canada's supreme court? Parbinder Kaur Shergill
- Annamayya the poet of medieval period belongs to which state? Andhra Pradesh
- Shiv Shankar Prasad Chaurasia is related to which sport? Golf
- In 55, Mr. A will be 12 times of his present age? Find his present age?
- One question related to Padma Shri award.
- Where will G20 economic summit 2018 be held? Argentina
- Current Road & Transport minister of India? Nitin Gadkari
- The sum of a number and its reciprocal is 12. Then what is the sum of cube of the same no. and it's reciprocal?
- Who won french Tennis Tournament 2017 Men's singles? Rafael Nadal
- Largest organ of the human body? Skin
- Where is Aishwarya Oil Field located? Barmer, Rajasthan
- Whichallotropep of carbon has the shape of the football? Buckminsterfullerene
- Which atom has 6 hydrogen and 6 carbon atoms? Benzene
- Who was the successor of Chandragupta Maurya? Bindusara
- Who is the author of the book Mudrarakshasa? Vishakhadatta
- One question related to viviparous.
- One question related to Chess Championship 2017
- In which district, the biggest Solar Power Plant in Uttar Pradesh jointly inaugurated by Emmanuel Macron and Prime Minister Narendra Modi? Mirzapur
- A can complete a work in 10 days. B can complete the same work in 15 days. A and B start working together and A lefts after 5 days. In how much days does the B complete all the work? 2.5 Days
- One question related to Alkali Metal in the periodic table. The alkali metals are a group (column) in the periodic table consisting of the chemical elements lithium (Li), sodium (Na), potassium (K), rubidium(Rb), caesium (Cs), and francium (Fr).
- One question related to some invention by IIT.
We will keep posting more questions. Stay Connected.
Appearing for RRB Group D Exam? BYJU'S Exam Prep has launched online mock tests which will help you know the level of your preparation. You will get to know where you stand among your competitors as thousands of candidates have attempted this test. Below given is the link to attempt mock tests based on the updated pattern:
Attempt free mock for Railway 2018 Group D (Based on the new pattern)
All the best for your exam,
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Commentswrite a comment