Note: Railways Board has stated that this is the last chance given to the candidates. No further changes will be entertained!!
RRB Group D Exam Dates
RRB Level 1 Online Application Starts
Last Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Pay Fee
RRB Group D Application Status
RRB Group D Application Modification Link
15 December (10:00 AM) - 26 December 2021 (11:59 PM)
RRB Group D Admit Card Download
13 February 2022 onwards (10 Days Before the exam)
RRB Group D Exam Date 2021
23 February 2022 Onwards
How to modify application/ Change Sign or Photograph?
Follow the steps given below to modify the RRB Group D application / Change Sign or Photograph
- Step 1: Click on the direct link given above
- Step 2: Enter your Registration No.
- Step 3: Enter Date of Birth
- Step 4: Enter Security Code
- Step 5: Login to your account
Note: If you have any complaints or queries you can give your complaint through the helpdesk
When will Application Modification Link be Active?
RRB has activated the Direct link to modify the RRB Group D application. The modification link will be available till 26 December 2021 (11:59 PM). Candidates whose applications were rejected due to incorrect photo/signature can then upload the photo and signature as per the specified guidelines. The notification clearly states that this is the last chance to modify the application. Candidates must strictly follow the specification while uploading photos and signatures.
General Instructions to Upload Photo
- The Colour passport photograph should have a white/light colour background
- The size of the Photograph should be 35mmX45mm or 320 x 240 pixels
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI
- The size of the photograph should be between 20-50 KB. The colour photograph must have been taken on or after 01-01-2019 in a professional studio
- Photographs taken using mobile and self-composed portraits may result in rejection of the application
- The photo should have a clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses
- The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with a full-face view looking at the camera directly
- The main features of the face must not be covered by the hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible
- In case the candidate wears glass, then the photograph should not have any glare on glasses
- The Photograph must match with the candidate appearance on the day of various stages of CBTs, PET, Medical and DV
- PWD candidates should also upload passport photograph as per above specifications only and not the full body photograph used in the disability certificate
General Instructions to Upload Signature
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen within a box of size 50mm x 20mm.
- The signature must be in running hand and NOT in Block/Capital or Disjointed letters.
- The image should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- Dimensions of 50mm x 20mm or 140 x60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 10KB-40KB.
- The signature must be of the applicant only and not of any other person.
- The applicant's signature obtained during registration and at the time of CBT/PET/Document Verification/Medical should match the uploaded signature.
- In case it is found that there is a mismatch of signature, the candidate may be disqualified, legal prosecution will be initiated and the candidate will be debarred for life from
appearing in all railway recruitments conducted by RRBs or by RRCs.
Please read the above-given instructions carefully as this is the last chance to submit your application.
That's it! We will keep you posted on further updates from the Railways Board.
Important RRB Group D Links:
All The Best !!!
DREAM, STRIVE & SUCCEED With US!
3 Crore+ Registered Aspirants | 2.5 Crore Downloads | 50,000+ Selections