RRB Group D Memory-Based Questions
To help candidates prepare for the upcoming RRB Group D exam, we have compiled a set of memory-based questions. Referring to these RRB Group D memory-based questions will enhance the understanding of exam trends and the difficulty level.
Moreover, you can assess your level of exam preparation through RRB Group D memory-based question papers as well. Below are some memory-based questions from the RRB Group D examination for your reference.
RRB Group D Memory-Based Questions
Check out the RRB Group D memory-based questions for each subject below. These questions are quintessential to your preparation and solving them will definitely help you prepare efficiently.
- Clock - Angle based - Angle made between the hands of a clock at 4:20.
- Calendar - Date was given, the day was asked.
- Coding Decoding - 3 to 4 ques, reverse letter based.
- Ranking - 2 ques
- Puzzle - 1 ques, Games were played by 7 people on 7 different days of a week.
- Inequality - 2 ques
- Direction - 2 ques from the same paragraph. O is 150km east of L. N is 200 km south of O and so on…L is in which direction with respect to N?
- Number Series - 2 ques, addition based
- Which chromosome is larger x or y in a female body?
Ans: Both are the same.
- One question was related to WBC. A Diagram of WBC was given and the question was based on that.
- Two questions were based on equation balancing.
- When a ray is passed through a concave lens then which angle is formed?
- One question on meiosis and mitosis?
- How many chromosomes are there in humans? (Ans: 46)
- 1 question related to Mendeleev’s periodic table - few statements were given out of which the incorrect one has to be found out.
- 4 elements were given from which the one with the highest valency has to be chosen - Al, Na, F, ….
- Which is the Khelo India games runner-up state? Ans: Maharashtra
- Indira Gandhi devalued the price of the rupee in which year? Ans: 1966
- In which year fundamental duties are added in the constitution? Ans: 1976
- Virat Kohli played his 100th test match against which country? Ans: Sri Lanka
- Ellora caves are situated in____ Ans: Aurangabad, in Maharashtra)
- In which event did Neeraj Chopra win a gold medal in the Olympics?
Ans: javelin throw - Tokyo Olympics
- Who built the Jal Mandir? Ans. King Nandivardhan, Mahavira's elder brother
- √(1 + sinA)/(1 -sinA) = ?
- Triangle ABC and triangle DEF are similar to each other, 2AB = DE, if AB = 8 cm then DE = ?
- The cost price of an article is 64% of its marked price, if 4% discount is given then find the profit/loss percent.
- Find the area of the triangle having sides 5 cm, 7 cm and 10 cm.
- The present age of the father is 3 times of his son’s age. After 10 years the ratio of age of son and father is 1:2. Find the present age of father.
- What are the roots of equation 6 – 8x – 5x2
- If tan A =4, then (3sinA + 2cosA)/ (3sinA + 2cosA) = ?
- Find the mean of the first ten natural numbers.
RRB Group D Memory Based Question Papers PDF
Download the RRB Group D Memory Based Questions Papers PDF in Hindi and English by clicking the link provided below. Candidates who will appear for the RRB Group D CBT exam in the upcoming shifts must go through these questions and revise before the exam as these RRB Group D memory-based questions will help you understand the types of questions that you can expect in their exam.
- RRB Group D 24 August 2022 Memory Based Question PDF (English)
- RRB Group D 24 August 2022 Memory Based Question PDF (Hindi)
- RRB Group D 23 August 2022 Memory Based Question PDF (English)
- RRB Group D 23 August 2022 Memory Based Question PDF (Hindi)
- RRB Group D 22nd August 2022 Memory Based Question PDF (English)
- RRB Group D 22nd August 2022 Memory Based Question PDF (Hindi)
- RRB Group D 18th August 2022 Memory Based Questions PDF (Hindi)
- RRB Group D 18th August 2022 Memory Based Questions PDF (English)
We hope through these RRB Group D momery-based question papers, you will be bale to prepare well. Stay tuned with BYJU'S Exam Prep for more study material.
Commentswrite a comment