Important Points to Note:
- RRB Group D 2022 exam will be conducted from July 2022 onwards.
- The CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) test will be conducted in a single stage. There will be no second round of CBT.
- For Level 1, an RRC-based CBT will be held. It is also advised that full available capacity be employed in order to considerably minimise the number of shifts needed for each RRC and speed up the examination procedure.
- Percentile-based normalisation, which is straightforward and easy to grasp, will be employed whenever there are more than one shifts involved.
- Medical criteria outlined in the Indian Railway Medical Manual (IRMM) will be applied to various Level-1 positions.
- Any applicable Income and Asset Certificate for candidates who applied under the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) would be accepted.
Earlier RRB Group D Notification
Railway Recruitment Board has announced a major change in the Exam pattern of the RRB Group D 2021-22 Exam. The RRB has announced the introduction of the Computer Based Test (CBT) exam to be conducted on Stage 2 of the RRB Group D Selection Process. According to the latest released notification, there will be two Computer Based Test (CBT) exams. This decision was taken as the large number of applications received by the RRB.
Let us check the official notification and RRB Group D CBT 2 exam pattern
Introduction of RRB Group D CBT 2 Official Notification Introduction of RRB Group D CBT 2 Official Notification PDF (Old Notification)
Before we explain the new exam pattern of the RRB Group D 2022 Exam, let us first have a look at the RRB Group D Old Exam Pattern
RRB Group D 2021-22 Latest Exam Pattern
The RRB Level 1 selection process earlier had three stages:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
Check: RRB Group D Question Papers
RRB Group D 2021-22 CBT Exam Pattern
RRB Group D CBT exam comprises 100 questions which are asked from 4 sections i.e. General Science, Mathematics, Reasoning and General awareness.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20||20|
RRB Group D 2021-22 PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
RRB Group D PET will be the same as mentioned in the RRB Group D recruitment notification. It will be qualifying in nature.
Physical Efficiency Test for the male candidates
Physical Efficiency Test for the female candidates
1. You should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in under two minutes without stopping.
2. In a single attempt, you should be able to run 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
1. You should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for 100 metres in two minutes without stopping.
2. In a single attempt, you should be able to run 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds.
Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
As per RRB Group D Old Pattern:
Candidates will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and options based on their performance in CBT subject to their qualifying in PET. Candidates will be called for Document Verification 1.05 times (i.e. the number of extra candidates to be called for Document Verification shall be 5% beyond the number of notified vacancies).
As per RRB Group D New Pattern:
The number of applicants invited for Document Verification (DV) will henceforth be equivalent to the number of announced vacancies based on their performance in CBT 2 subject to their qualifying in PET (i.e. in the ratio of 1:1)
We hope that this essay was helpful and instructive to applicants. We have supplied all of the available information about the Railway Group D Exam Pattern.
Important RRB Group D Links:
All The Best !!!
DREAM, STRIVE & SUCCEED With US!
3 Crore+ Registered Aspirants | 2.5 Crore Downloads | 50,000+ Selections