RRB Group D Exam Analysis: 4th October Slot I
- Like previous days, the overall level of RRB Group D 4th October Shift I Exam was MODERATE.
- Maths section comprised of Arithmetic questions. The overall level was Easy.
- Reasoning Level was Moderate. There were 5-6 Statement & Conclusions questions.
- In General Knowledge, Current Affairs questions level was HARD.
- Questions based on Physics, Chemistry & Biology section were of the Moderate level.
Below given are the important topics on which today's RRB Group D Exam was based:
General Science, GK & Current Affairs Important Topics
- Periodic Table
- Force & Work
- Current Affairs 2017-2018
- Government Schemes
Maths Important Topics
- Number System
- Time & Work
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Square Root
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Profit & Loss
Reasoning Important Topics
- Statement & Conclusion
- Logical Reasoning
- Mirror Image
- Seating Arrangement
- Distance & Direction
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Venn Diagram
- Odd one out
Some of the Questions Asked in RRB Group D Exam
- The gulf of Bothnia separated Finland and .....? Sweden
- In Mendeleev's periodic table which element was placed before nickel? Cobalt
- Which country will host Men's Hockey World Cup 2018? India
- One question related to China Salt.
- Name the inert gas in period 5? Xenon
- Who is the Present representative of India to UN? Syed Akbaruddin
- Seychelles is located in which ocean? Indian Ocean
- Unit of pressure? Pascal
- Cosec^4A - cosec^2 = 1.2 , then find out cot^4+cot^2?
- Who is the Minister of External Affairs of India? Sushma Swaraj
- Venue of Asia Cup 2018? UAE
- Life of RBC? 120 Days
- Formula of Force? Mass x Acceleration
- SV Sunil is associated with which Sports? Hockey
- Winner of 2017 Gyanpeeth award? Krishna Sobti
- 2018 Padma Shri sports winner in swimming? Murlikant Petkar
- Value of root 0.7?
- Who is the Governor of Madhya Pradesh? Anandiben Patel
- When did Babur attack India (First Time)?1526
- Saraswati Samman Award 2016 Winner? Mahabaleshwar Sail
- How many hydrogen atoms are in Ethanol? 6
- Conversion solid to Gas? Sublimation
We will keep posting more questions. Stay Connected.
Appearing for RRB Group D Exam? BYJU'S Exam Prep has launched online mock tests which will help you know the level of your preparation. You will get to know where you stand among your competitors as thousands of candidates have attempted this test. Below given is the link to attempt mock tests based on the updated pattern:
Attempt free mock for Railway 2018 Group D (Based on the new pattern)
All the best for your exam,
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Commentswrite a comment