Candidates can apply online for RPSC (Grade 2) Senior Teacher Recruitment until 10th May 2022. Check the below link to apply now:
RPSC (Grade 2) Senior Teacher Application Form 2022 - Apply Online Here
How to Apply Online for RPSC (Grade 2) Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022?
- Online application for RPSC (Grade 2) Senior Teacher starts from 11th April 2022 to 10th May 2022.
- Candidates will have to register themselves online from the official website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Students require to click on 'New Registration'.
- After registration candidates require to fill in all basic information and then upload a photo and signatures.
- After uploading the photo & signature, candidates can pay the application fee through online or offline mode
- After fee submission candidates are advised to print the completed online application form.
RPSC (Grade 2) Senior Teacher 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates related to the RPSC (Grade 2) Senior Teacher from the table mentioned below. The registration process will begin as per the dates mentioned. The starting date to apply online for RPSC (Grade 2) is 11th April 2022 and the last date to apply online will be 10th May 2022.
Starting Date of RPSC Senior Teacher Online Application
11th April 2022
Last Date of RPSC Senior Teacher Online Application
10th May 2022
RPSC Senior Teacher Exam Date 2022
To be declared soon
RPSC (Grade 2)Senior Teacher 2022: Application Fees
The application fee for the RPSC (Grade 2) Senior Teacher 2022 exam can be made online only. Payment of fee through any other means is not acceptable. Any application without the application fee payment is unacceptable. RPSC will not be going to refund the application fee under any circumstances.
|Sr. No.||Category||Fees (In Rs.)|
Prerequisites for RPSC (Grade 2)Senior Teacher Online Application Form
Candidates can check the list of documents/ information which they will need while filling out the application form for RPSC (Grade 2) Senior Teacher 2022. Candidates are advised to go through the important details required for the RPSC (Grade 2) Senior Teacher application carefully. Check the list below:
- Matriculation Certificate,
- Senior Secondary Certificate,
- Graduation Certificate,
- E-Mail ID,
- Mobile Number,
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature,
- Caste certificate, (if applicable),
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
Important Details required for the application form
All candidates need to fill in the details in the application form as mentioned in the certificates. Check the details below:
- Name of the candidate,
- Father’s name,
- Mother’s name,
- Minority status,
- Aadhar number,
- Examination centres,
- Educational Qualification details,
- Other communication details.
RPSC (Grade 2) Senior Teacher 2022: Exam Pattern
RPSC Grade- II exam will be conducted for 500 marks. There will be two papers in RPSC Grade- II exam - Paper 1 will be 200 marks and Paper 2 will be 300 marks. The minimum qualifying marks for each paper shall be 40%. Provided that the percentage fixed as above shall be relaxed by 5% for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
RPSC Grade- II Teacher Paper – I: Important Pointers
1. RPSC Grade- II Paper I will be 200 marks.
2. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
3. The question paper includes 100 questions in MCQ form.
4. Paper shall include the following subjects:-
(i) Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan.
(ii) Current Affairs of Rajasthan
(iii) General knowledge of the world and India
(iv) Educational Psychology.
5. RPSC Grade- II Paper I includes negative marking (one-third) marks.
RPSC Grade- II Teacher Paper-II: Important Pointers
1. RPSC Grade- II, Paper II will be 300 marks.
2. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 Minutes
3. The question paper includes 150 questions in MCQ form.
4. RPSC Grade- II Paper II includes negative marking (one-third) marks.
5. Paper shall include the following subjects:-
(i) Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standards about the relevant subject matter.
(ii) knowledge of graduation standards about the relevant subject matter
(iii) Teaching methods of the relevant subject.
Important Notice- As of (22nd August 2022) RPSC released a notice related to the online correction(edit)of the following key points mentioned below. Candidates can visit the official website of RPSC to update the following if they have filled any of these wrongly while filling out the application form. Candidates need to make a payment of Rs 500/- via online mode - online banking or e-Mitra.
Candidates can read the notice related to online correction from the link mentioned below:-
- Father's name,
- Date of Birth,
RPSC Online Application Correction Notice - Read Here
As of 30th August 2022, RPSC has released a notice related to the exam date of the RPSC School Lecturer (Sanskrit & Secondary Education Department) and Senior Teacher Grade- II Computer Exam 2022. Candidates can read the notice related to the exam dates from the link given below:-
RPSC Exam Date Notice - Read Here
MORE FROM US:
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Commentswrite a comment