UGC NET qualified candidates who want to become Assistant Professor must start working hard for the exam now. RPSC Assistant Professor call letter has been released. RPSC Assistant Professor hall ticket will not be sent through offline mode. The exam will be conducted for the 31 subjects in which a candidate applied for. Some of the popular subjects are History, Political science, English, Hindi, Botany, Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Geography, Home Science, Urdu, Law, Punjabi, etc.
RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam is conducted to select the candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in government colleges of Rajasthan. The last time the exam was conducted before 5 years. This time RPSC Assistant Professor will be conducted to select the candidates for the 918 post. RPSC Assistant Professor Admit cards are available on their official website.
Direct Link to Download RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card
RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card Download Dates 2021
RPSC Assistant Professor Notification released
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2021
22 September- 9 October 2021
RPSC Admit card Release Date
|14 September 2021|
How to Download RPSC Assistant Professor 2021 Admit Card?
- You can go to their official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the home page you will see News And Events Section on the right
- Look for the link RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021 and click on it
- Enter the your details and click on submit
- Once you see your admit card on screen , download it
- Take a print out and carry it to the exam hall.
What if forgot Password for Downloading the RPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket?
You don't have to worry if you forget your application number or password. You can get your application details with these simple steps.
- You can go to the website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the link Admit card for lecturer 2021
- A new page will be open , now click on the link displayed on screen.
- A new tab will be open. now click on View Application on the right.
- On next page you will see the portal to download the admit card, you will see Forgot Application Id below.
- Click on it, fill in your Name , your father's name and your Date Of Birth.
You will get your application details in the next page.
Important Details Mentioned in RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021
These are the few details mentioned in the admit card :
- Application number
- Candidate's name
- Father's name
- Date of birth
- Date and time of examination
- Shift of examination
- Exam centre
Discrepancy in RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021
- If any discrepancy is found in the admit card, then the Rajasthan Public Service commission need to be notified immediately.
- Other details regarding the procedure will be released with the admit card.
Instructions Mentioned in RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card
- Candidates must reach the examination centre before the scheduled time.
- Candidates must have valid id proof with them.
- Print out of admit card is a must.
What Documents are required at RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Centre?
- Admit card
- Valid Photo Id card.
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Centre
- RPSC allot the exam centre randomly on their own.
- Candidates are not given any choice to select the exam centre.
- Exam centre is given on the basis of address details filled in the application form.
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Preparation Tips
- Prepare Rajasthan GK portion thoroughly. This constitutes the bulk of the section of Paper-1.
- For the subject-specific section, prepare the way you prepared for UGC NET. The level will be the same.
- For the subject-specific section attempt mock tests that are meant for UGC NET Examination.
- Now, the examination is only 1 month away, so the candidates must focus on revising as much as possible.
We hope you all understood the Important details for Assistant Professor in RPSC.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment