Roles and Responsibilities of RPF
As mentioned above, the RPF is responsible for ensuring the security of the passengers and property of the Railways of India. But that’s not all. Read further to know and understand the other responsibilities of the Railway Protection Force.
- RPF officers must provide security cover to passengers traveling in trains in vulnerable areas.
- RPF has the power to arrest and prosecute criminals who damage, steal, or unlawfully possess railway property.
- RPF provides services such as controlling access to railway premises, general security, and regulating the premises used by passengers.
- RPF is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the RPF Security Management System.
- RPF ensures smooth movement of railway traffic by removing obstructions to train and passenger movement.
- RPF is responsible for preventing the trafficking of children and women and helping rehabilitate destitute people found inside railway premises.
What is the RPF Full Form?
The RPF full form is Railway Protection Force. It is a special security force in India that is responsible for the protection of Railway passengers and property. RPF comes under the authority of the Indian Railways and has the power to arrest, prosecute and investigate people who are found damaging and stealing railway property and committing other crimes inside railway premises. The respected officers in the RPF are recruited through the Civil Services exam every year.
RPF Full Form In Hindi
RPF full form रेलवे सुरक्षा बल है जो भारत में रेल यात्रियों और संपत्ति की सुरक्षा के लिए जिम्मेदार एक सुरक्षा बल है। यह एक महत्वपूर्ण सुरक्षा बल है जिसके पास रेलवे परिसर के अंदर चोरी और रेलवे संपत्ति को नुकसान पहुंचाने या कोई अन्य अपराध करने वाले अपराधियों को गिरफ्तार करने और जांच करने की शक्ति है।
☛ Related Links: