Revision Tips for UPPSC Prelims Exam 2022
1. Attempt Mock Test: Mock tests are just the dress rehearsal for the real exams. Mocks will help you analyze your mistakes. This also helps you to revise the topic and understand how to tackle mistakes. You should take at least one or two UPPSC PCS mock tests every week. Mock tests will assist you in understanding the test format and the types of questions that can appear in the UPPSC examination. It will also increase your confidence.
2. Practice Past Year Papers: UPPSC PCS Practice papers help you get used to the structure and typical wording of the exam paper. As saying that "Practice is the key to success", so the more question you solve, the more you are familiar with the type and nature of the question being asked in the UPPSC Exam. UPPSC PCS Previous Year Question Papers help students practice well and manage their time well as well as accuracy for the UPPSC exam.
3. Time Management: Time While attempting a UPPSC mock test or a previous year's question paper, it is advisable to keep a timer and complete the exam in the allotted time only. Don't waste too much time if you do not know the answer to any question. Move on to the next question and solve those first in which you are confident.
4. Stay Calm: Stress is a perfectly normal physiological response when undertaking any examination. Managed properly, it can maximize your examination performance. Allowed to run out of control, stress can paralyze your capacity to perform well.
5. Power of To do list: To build a great UPPSC revision strategy, create a ‘To do list’ consisting of the topics and subjects that you need to revise for the day. Allocate time slots for each topic according to their importance, complexity, and mark allocated for the exam. It will help you to keep a check and complete your revision tasks within the stipulated time limit.
6. Revise Smartly: UPPSC aspirants are often pressed for time and most often they end up compromising their revision time. To avoid this, you should use technology. Use educational apps that cover all the study material, quizzes, classes, and study notes. You can study during travel via phones, tablets and it will help you use your travel time in the best possible manner. You can also refer to educational videos to understand complex problems in a limited time & concise manner with the help of technology.
7. Make a realistic Time Table: Sometimes aspirants make an unrealistic timetable. They try to cover everything within one night. UPPSC is not a college semester exam that you ace within night preparation. So make a more realistic timetable according to your pace.
8. Health & Mind: Nobody wants to sick or overly stressed during the exam. A good health state allows you to relax & more focused. A healthy person is better equipped to deal with the physical and mental challenges of everyday life. Take proper sleep, do regular exercise, and eat healthy food. Staying healthy during exams will also help to avoid logistical problems caused by illness.
In the end, Stay Safe, Stay healthy and Prepare Well!!
UPPCS के लिए Complete Free Study Notes, अभी Download करें
Download Free PDFs of Daily, Weekly & Monthly करेंट अफेयर्स in Hindi & English
NCERT Books तथा उनकी Summary की PDFs अब Free में Download करें
Commentswrite a comment