Resistance of a metal wire of length 1m is 26 ohm at room temperature. If diameter of wire is 0.3 mm, find the resistivity of the wire
Resistance of a metal wire of length 1m is 26 ohm at room temperature. If diameter of wire is 0.3 mm, the resistivity of the wire is 1.8356 × 10⁻⁶ Ωm at room temperature.
- Write the Difference Between Uniform Acceleration and Non Uniform Acceleration
- Find the Largest Number That Will Divide 398 436 and 542 Leaving Remainders 7 11 and 15 Respectively
- How Have Human Activities Affected the Depletion of Flora and Fauna Explain
- How to Memorize the Reactivity Series Easily is There Any Mnemonic for It
- If a Plus B Plus C Equal to 0 Then Find A2 by Bc Plus B2 by Ac Plus C2 by Ab
- If Dimensions of Critical Velocity Vc of a Liquid Flowing Through a Tube Are Expressed as....