First of all, it’s evident to ensure the exam pattern of the REET 2022 Entrance exam. In this paper, 150 questions will be asked in 150 minutes to complete the test.
REET Exam Date: 23rd and 24th July 2022
- Paper 1: 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Paper 2: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Maximum Time Limit: 150 Minutes
REET Exam Pattern
REET will be an offline exam for 2 hours and 30 minutes, consisting of 150 questions with 150 marks. The different types of questions that will be included according to the REET exam pattern are MCQs. There will be no negative marking. Find the highlights of the exam pattern below in detail.
RTET Exam Pattern for Primary Level (Paper - 1)
|S.No.||Subject||Number of question||Marks||Total Time|
|1||Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|3||Language - 1||30||30|
|4||Language - 2||30||30|
RTET Exam Pattern for Upper Primary Level (Paper-II)
|S.No.||Subjects||Number of Question||Marks||Total Time|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language - 1 (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi)||30||30|
|3||Language - 2 (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi)||30||30|
|4||Science & Mathematics OR Social Science||60||60|
REET Last Minute Important Strategies
1. Time Management
- Time management is crucial because you must complete the test within 150 minutes.
- Do not spend too much time on any questions.
- Divide your time based on the sections and try to complete each section within the time limit.
- Save at least the last 25 minutes to fill out the OMR answer sheet.
2. Speed & Accuracy
- Speed and accuracy is the key factor in clearing the REET exam.
- There is no negative marking in this exam so try to attempt all the questions.
- Try to attempt first those sections which are less time-consuming.
- Attempting questions with accuracy & speed is necessary because you do not want to leave any question without the answer.
3. Tips for Child Development & Pedagogy
- Attempt all questions
- A total of 30 questions will be asked in this section. Try to finish it within 20 minutes so that you have enough time for other sections.
- First, try to quickly attempt the questions you know and then go for the questions which you don’t know.
- Read all the questions carefully and think practically while answering tricky questions.
4. Tips for English & Hindi Language Section
- In this section, there will be 30 questions from each language.
- First, try to attempt questions from your Language 1.
- In the English section try to attempt questions in the following order:
- Pedagogy Question
- Unseen Passage
5. Tips for Mathematics Section
- A total, of 30 questions will be asked in the mathematics section. Try to finish this section within 25 to 30 Minutes.
- This section is very time-consuming so don't waste too much time on any questions.
- Try to attempt questions from the following topics first as they usually take less time to solve.
- Number System and Simplification
- Percentage & Ratio
- Mathematics Pedagogy
6. Tips for Science Section
- A total, of 30 questions will be asked in the science section. Try to finish this section within 25 to 30 Minutes.
- This section is also time-consuming so don’t waste too much time on a single question.
- Try to attempt the following topic first since they can score good marks and also consume less time to solve.
- How things work
- Food & Materials
- Pedagogy of Science.
7. Tips for Social Studies Section
- Social studies subject is for art background students and in this section 60 questions will be asked.
- There are very scoring subjects so try to finish this section within 30 to 35 minutes.
- In this section, you can expect 12 questions from history, 12 to 15 questions from geography, 10 questions from political science, 10 questions from static GK, 10 questions about the Rajasthan state, and 15 questions from Social studies pedagogy.
- Do not spend more than a minute on any particular question.
Do’s and Don’ts for the REET Exam:
- Do not devote too much time to a single question.
- Do not be in a hurry while doing a question.
- Do not leave any question without the answer because there is no negative marking.
- Read all the questions properly.
- Try to attempt the section first in which you have good command. This will increase your confidence and you will do well in other sections.
- Do remember to take along your photograph with you and Xerox as well as the original ID proof with you.
- Also, wear your face mask and have a small sanitizer bottle (50 mL) with you.
- Do relax & do not lose your calm & hope.
|REET Question Papers|
|REET Preparation Tips|
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Commentswrite a comment