RBI Security Guard 2021 has declared the result and mark sheet on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India. Candidates who appeared for the exam on 20th March 2021 can view the result status of the RBI Security Guard. RBI has released the result in the pdf form where you can check your result from the website.
To check the RBI Security Guard result, candidates need to keep the roll number handy.
The selection of the candidates is based on the marks scored in the online test of the RBI Security Guard. Physical Test, the next round of selection which is of qualifying in nature. Only the candidates qualifying written test will only be eligible to participate in the next round of selection.
RBI Recruitment of Security Guards Marksheet released: Steps to Download
- The admission card can be downloaded from the official website, opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Candidates must click on Results under the Current vacancies heading after visiting the official website.
- Candidates then select the Online Test for Security Guard Recruitment Marksheet (2020)
- Candidates can log in using their Roll No. or Registration No. and their date of birth.
- They can then download and print the mark sheet.
RBI Security Guard Result 2021
The result date for RBI Security Guard 2021 exam is released on 26th June 2021. Thus, check out the RBI Security Guard result dates in the tabulated form below:
|RBI Security Guard result release date||25th June 2021|
|RBI Security Guard Exam Date 2021||20th March 2021|
How to Check RBI Security Guard Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of RBI, https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/.
- Go to the Current Vacancies Tab.
- Select Results.
- Click on "Recruitment of Security Guards 2020 – Display of Roll Numbers of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates"
- Now, download the RBI Security Guard PDF.
- Search for your roll no. in the PDF.
RBI Security Guard Result 2021 PDF Link >>
RBI Security Guard 2021 Exam: Important Details
Name of Organisation
Reserve Bank of India
Name of Post
RBI Security Guard Merit List 2021
RBI Security Guard Merit List 2021 has released after the second phase of selection i.e. Physical Test. RBI Security Guard Merit List is prepared on the basis of marks scored in the online written test since the physical test is only of qualifying in nature.
The RBI Security Guard Merit List will contain the name of the candidates selected for the post of a security guard in the Reserve Bank of India.
Are you Preparing for all the Banking and Insurance Exam 2021 and want to have all the quality mock tests of all the important banking exams in one place. Then your wait is over, Subscribe to BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series now and have access to all the quality mock tests of all the Banking Exams.
All the best for your exams!
Sahi Prep hai toh Life Set hai