RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021
Name of Tests
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks for every wrong answer marked.
- Candidates will have to pass the minimum marks in each subject.
- LPT round will be qualifying in nature. Candidates will be tested for their speaking, writing, reading skills.
- Candidates who will qualify for the online test will be called for the LPT round.
You may also like to read:
- Right Approach to Crack RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021
- Attempt Free RBI Office Attendant Mock Test on BYJU'S Exam Prep
- RBI Office Attendant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
Download RBI Office Attendant Previous Year Papers (2017)
Candidates must note that rigorous practice of RBI Office Attendant Memory-based papers is important to be impeccable for the exam. These questions will assist you in better planning and strategy for the exam. We are sharing the PDF of RBI Office Attendant Memory-Based questions asked in the year 2017. These PDFs are available for all the sections.
Without further ado, Download RBI Office Attendant Memory-based papers of all the subjects and start working towards maximizing your score. RBI Office Attendant Notification for 841 posts is already released. You must start preparing for this exam now and make the aim of clearing this exam this year.
|RBI Office Attendant Reasoning Ability Question Papers 2017||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|RBI Office Attendant Numerical Ability Question Papers 2017||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|RBI Office Attendant English Question Papers 2017||-||Download PDF|
|RBI Office Attendant GA Question Papers 2017||Download PDF||Download PDF|
Note: GA paper links will be updated by Evening
Benefits of practising RBI Office Attendant Question Papers
- Help you in knowing the important and expected topics
- Gives you an idea of the difficulty level and types of questions asked.
- Makes you familiar with the latest trend in the banking exams.
- Questions are repeated in the exam after a few years this will be an added advantage for your preparation.
- You will have a variety of questions to practise free of cost.
- You can prepare the questions for your RBI OA exam accordingly.
|Related Links to Study:|
|OBC Full Form||CIBIL Full Form|
|LIC Full Form||IDBI Full Form|
|HSBC Full Form||NPCI Full Form|
|RBI Full Form||IOB Full Form|
|CRR Full Form||IDFC Full Form|
This was all about RBI Office Attendant Memory-based questions papers 2017. In case you have any other issues, feel free to contact us below in the comment section.
Why take course?
- 150+ Interactive Live Classes
- 130+ Interactive Quizzes
- 100+ PDFs
- 10+ Full-Length Mock Tests
All the best for your exam!
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.