RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 Out! Reserve Bank of India has released the RBi admit card of Office Attendant Exam 2017 on its official website. Candidates who applied for the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Exam can now download their call letters from the direct link provided below. The online exam of RBI Office Attendant 2017 will be conducted on 6th January 2018.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017: Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Start date of call letter download of RBI Office Attendant Exam||20th December 2017|
|Last date of call letter download of RBI Office Attendant Exam||6th January 2018|
|Date of RBI Office Attendant Online Exam 2017||5th & 6th January 2018|
How to download the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card?
Follow the steps below to download your Call letter of RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017.
- Go through the official website of RBI or simply click on the link provided above.
- Select the language in which you wish to download your admit card.
- Enter your Registration number which you received at the time of applying online as well as your password or date of birth.
- Cross check the details which you have entered and click on submit.
- Your RBI Office Attendant Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Please fill out the form below:
All the best for your exams,