RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 has been announced on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India on 7th July 2021. Only the candidates who appeared for the RBI Office Attendant 2021 exam on 9th April & 10th April 2021 respectively, will be eligible to view the result status.
Candidates shortlisted will then be called for the language proficiency test which is the next and final round of selection under RBI Office Attendant recruitment 2021 and also qualifying in nature. However, the merit list will be released on the basis of marks scored in the written test.
The IBPS RRB had already announced the IBPS RRB Office Attendant 2021 and on 15th September 2021, the mark sheet of the aspirants is released by the conducting body. We are sharing the direct link where you can check as well as download your IBPS RRB 2021 Office Attendant Marksheet.
RBI Office Attendant Result Dates 2021
You can check out the RBI Office Attendant Result dates in the tabulated form below:
RBI Office Attendant Important dates 2021
RBI Office Attendant Exam Date 2021
09th & 10th April 2021
Release of RBI Office Attendant Result 2021
|7th July 2021|
Steps to Check RBI Office Attendant Result 2021
Follow the below-given steps to check the RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 with ease: -
- The candidates should know the matter of fact that RBI announces the result through its official website which is mentioned here - RBI Official Link
- Meanwhile, to check the result candidates are advised to visit the official website of RBI. Please note that it is the initial step to check the RBI Office Attendant 2021 result.
- In the aftermath of this, kindly scroll down the page so that you can proceed to the next step.
- As you reach the bottom, you will be seeing an option named Opportunities@RBI & once you click on this link you will be redirected to another page of the website.
- The candidates will see an option of Current Vacancies here which will be having a downward arrow.
- Then, you need to click on this option and you will be able to see various events of the recruitment procedure of RBI. Hence, you just opt for the Results option from the drop-down menu.
- After clicking on the results the candidates will be seeing some selection & recruitment procedures of RBI.
- Out of which you are advised to go for the RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 to check your result directly.
Important Details in RBI Office Attendant Result 2021
The RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 will only be made available to the candidates who appeared for the exam in the form of a scorecard consisting of other details as well. Make sure to go through all the particulars which are mentioned below. In case of any changes, do contact the RBI redressal immediately.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Post being applied by the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Overall RBI Office Attendant cut off marks
- Section-wise marks obtained by the candidate
- Total marks obtained by the candidate
RBI Office Attendant Merit List 2021
RBI Office Attendant Merit List 2021 will be released by the officials of the Reserve Bank of India based on the marks scored by the candidates in the online written test and qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates and Biometric Data/Identity verification, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.