RBI Grade B 2023 Exam Details
The candidates must be aware of all the important information about the RBI Grade B exam. Take a look at the table below herewith to get the complete details of the exam.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Available||RBI Grade B Officer|
|RBI Grade B 2023 Notification Date||To be announced|
|Frequency of Exam||Annually|
|Number of vacancies (2023)||To be announced|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Language of Exam||English & Hindi|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|RBI Help desk||011-23711333|
|RBI Official Website||rbi.org.in|
RBI Grade B Exam Shift Timings (Phase 1)
Candidates should be aware of the exact timing of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam in order to avoid a last-minute rush at the exam center. The timings for the RBI Grade B Prelims exam are listed in the table below.
RBI Grade B Analysis All Shifts
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Shift 1
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Shift 2
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
RBI Grade B Exam 2023: Important Instructions for Candidates
Candidates appearing for the RBI Grade B exam 2023 are suggested to read the below important instructions to attend the exam without any hassle.
- Candidates are advised to read the call letter twice before the exam day and double-check crucial details such as their roll number, password, exam date, time, and location.
- It is recommended that you identify your exam center one day ahead of time so that you can arrive securely on exam day and prevent any needless rush.
- You must bring your call letter to the examination location, along with a current passport-size photograph that has been duly placed on it.
- You should bring a ballpoint pen with you. The paper will be provided in sheets.
RBI Grade B Exam Center Guidelines
To avoid any sort of confusion shortly before the exam, candidates are required to read the key exam center guidelines listed below.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam center 15 minutes before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- No printed, electronic or digital instrument is allowed inside the exam hall such as a calculator, microphone, camera, Bluetooth device pen drive, etc.
- Candidates are allowed to bring their own transparent water bottle and stamp pad to the exam center.
- Bring two original current passport-size photos, as well as a printout of the call letter with a photo pinned to it.
- Bring an original photo ID such as an Aadhar card, Voter ID card, or PAN Card, as well as one Xerox copy to the exam center.
Check -RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2022
RBI Grade B Exam 2023: Important Social Distance and Covid-19 Instructions:
Kindly read the important Covid-19 and social distance guidelines for the RBI Grade B Exam 2023 before going to attempt the exam.
- Candidates are advised to bring their own masks and sanitizer to the exam center.
- The candidate's phone must have the Aarogya Setu App installed. The candidate will be required to present to the security guard the risk factor displayed on his or her phone. If a candidate does not have a smartphone, he or she must provide a signed declaration to the Security Guard before entering the exam venue (which is included with this Admission Letter).
- Candidates must maintain the required social distance and line up in the exam center as directed.
Download RBI Grade B exam 2022 Information Handout
RBI Grade B Exam 2023 Information Handout (To be released)
If you are aiming to crack SBI/IBPS exam 2023, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment