RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Shift Timings
Students should know the exact timing of all shifts of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam. Based on the timings, our faculties will conduct the RBI Grade B exam analysis 2022 on 28th May to provide you with the most reliable solution.
RBI Grade B Analysis All Shifts
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Shift 1
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Shift 2
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Overview 28th May 2022 (Shift 1): Key Highlights
Let's go through the RBI Grade B Prelims exam overview of shift 1 that was conducted on 28th May 2022.
- In the GA section, approximately 55 questions were from the last 5-6 months of current affairs.
- Around 20-30 questions were asked from various flagship schemes and schemes that are currently in news.
- The level of the reasoning ability section was moderate to tough.
RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 28th May 2022 (All Shifts)
Students who are targeting RBI Grade B 2023 exam and other upcoming Bank exams should go through the analysis article. All the analysis articles are listed in one place in the below table.
|RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Analysis 28th May 2022 Shift 2|
|Memory Based Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Prelims Exam 28th May 2022|
RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2022 (Shift 1): YouTube Session
Watch RBI Grade B Prelims exam analysis 2022 and section-wise questions asked of Shift 1 held on 28th May. Get interacted with the live YouTube video session of RBI Grade B exam analysis 2022 Shift 1 starting at 12:00 PM on 28 May. Discuss and share your queries through live chat to get solutions at the right time from our expert faculties.
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Analysis 28th May 2022 (1st Shift)
We can now proceed to the analysis of the RBI Grade B Prelims test Shift 1 without further delay. Now we'll go over section-wise analysis, questions asked in the 1st shift exam and the level of the RBI Grade B exam.
1. RBI Grade B Shift 1 Analysis: Quantitative aptitude
RBI Grade B Shift 1 Analysis of Quant section is described for all important asked topics. There are 30 questions in the quant section of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam, each worth 1 mark. Questions were asked from missing number series, quadratic equation, DI, etc.
Missing Number Series(new pattern)
|3||Easy to moderate|
Quadratic equation (New pattern)
|Data sufficiency||2||Easy to moderate|
Mixed DI(Line+ Tabular): 5
Missing DI: 5
|9-10||Easy to moderate|
2. RBI Grade B Shift 1 Analysis: English Language
RBI Grade B Prelims exam analysis of English Language subject is described for all important asked topics. The English Language section of the RBI Grade B Prelims 1st shift was easy. Accuracy will be crucial in this situation.
Name of the topic
8 Q(CPI) vocab based Q-hiatus (find the word similar that can replace)
6Q: Food & climate
|Para Jumble||2(sentences in each set... find the correct sequence)||Easy|
|Fill in the blank||5(single blank but the options had 2 words and you got to choose the combination of words, such that both fit into the given blank)||Easy to moderate|
|Error Detection||3(4 sentences given, find the grammatically correct sentence)||Easy|
3. RBI Grade B Shift 1 Analysis: Reasoning Ability
RBI Grade B exam analysis of Shift 1 for Reasoning Ability subject is described for all topics. There are 60 questions in this section. Questions were asked on Syllogism, blood relation, statement-assumption, data sufficiency, and 3-4 puzzles were asked.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Circular Uncertain: 5
Floor-flat based: 5
Schedule based: 4
Ranking based: 5
|Moderate to tough|
|Input-output||5-6||Easy to moderate|
|7||Easy to moderate|
|Statement -assumption||2-3||Easy to moderate|
Direction & Distance
|Inference based||2-3||Easy to moderate|
|Blood relation||5||Easy to moderate|
4. RBI Grade B Shift 1 Analysis: General Awareness
This is the most important section of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam with 80 marks weightage. Students who have prepared last 5-6 months of current affairs can easily score decent scores in this section. Questions were asked from Banking & Financial Awareness, schemes, environmental CA, reports, etc.
Some of the questions are given below:
1. India's first ethanol plant has been inaugurated in which state?
2. How many members are there in MPC from RBI?
Ans: 3-members from RBI
3. Which of the following university has won the Khelo India University Games 2022?
Ans: JAIN University
4. How many countries are members of the OECD?
Ans: 38 members
5. APY what is the amount to invest 5000 rs when 18 years?
Ans: Rs. 210
6. JJM 60000cr was allotted for how many households?
Ans: 3.8 cr houses
7. National Coal Miners' Day is celebrated every year on ____
Ans: 4th May
8. What is the theme of World Water Day 2022?
Ans: Groundwater: Making the Invisible Visible
9. The emergency Credit Line Scheme has been extended till March 2023, and its guarantee cover has been expanded by _______.
Ans: Rs 50,000 crore
10. "My Country, My Life" is the autobiography of ____.
Ans: L K Advani
11. What is the full form of UNCED?
Ans: United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED)
12. World Hearing Day is observed every year on which date?
Ans: 3rd March
13. Which country will host the World Environment Day 2022 in partnership with the UN Environment Programme (UNEP)?
14. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced to set up “DESH-Stack e-portal”. What does ‘E’ stands for in DESH?
Ans: Ecosystem (“Digital Ecosystem for Skilling and Livelihood”)
15. In DACE scheme, what does ‘E’ stands for in DACE?
16. The State of the World's Forests” (SOFO) presents data and analysis on the interaction between forests and people. This report is released by___
Ans: The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
17. From which date the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has increased the CRR by 50 basis points to 4.5%?
Ans: 21st May 2022
18. T Raja Kumar belongs to which country who been elected as the new President of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF)?
19. By which year will India launch its first orbiter mission to Venus?
RBI Grade B Exam Difficulty Level Shift 1: 28th May 2022
After considering students' opinions and feedback, BYJU'S Exam Prep team determined that the general difficulty level of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam 1st shift is easy. All three sections are almost easy.
|English Language||Easy to moderate|
|Reasoning Ability||Moderate to difficult|
|General Awareness||Easy to moderate|
RBI Grade B Prelims Good Attempts, Shift 1: 28th May 2022
The subject-wise RBI Grade B analysis 2022 of all subjects will help you know the expected marks to be qualified for the Prelims phase. The number of good attempts is the approximate number of questions a candidate must attempt in order to be on the safe side in the RBI Grade B Prelims exam. Let's go through the number of good attempts in all the 4 sections of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam 1st shift.
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(General Category)
RBI Grade B Cut Off 2022 (Expected)
The cut off is the minimum mark a student should score to clear the RBI Grade B Prelims exam. The RBI authority will release the cut-off of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam in 2022. The exam level, competition level, and the number of students taking the exam will all play a role in determining the cut-off.
|Section||Prelims Expected Cut off|
So far, we've covered everything there is to know about the RBI Grade B Prelims 1st shift exam, which took place on May 28, 2022. We talked about the difficulty level of the RBI Grade B prelims, chapter-wise questions asked, number of good attempts.
How was your 1st shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below!
If you are aiming to crack SBI/IBPS exam 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.